LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavitha Jyothi   07 December 2018

missing of document by court 138 NIAct

In transfer of case from one place to another ...cheque is missing in court what procedure need to follow to rebiult the document? even we r not having xerox copy of it ....kindly help me out. we r for complaints


 6 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     07 December 2018

bring to the notice of the judge

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 December 2018

Appraise the court                     

1 Like

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 December 2018

just bring this fact to the notice of judge. you can also file bank certificate to this affect in support. if there is photocopies then you can file attested copy also.
1 Like

Kavitha Jyothi   07 December 2018

thank u all ..but court itself suggested to file a memo or application with xerox of cheque...but not even a single copy is left ...... i need to no is there provision that we can go through

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     07 December 2018

Then god only will help you.

Kavitha Jyothi   07 December 2018

☺ thank u sir..but i have planned to get xerox of ledger from bank. But i need provision and citation to rebuilt a list of document..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query