Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Missing active writers here !

Page no : 3

(Guest)

ha ha

I thought  U wont mind...so I said like that.:P

If any other warn me like u then I have the proper reply to give them...

Rahul T (Engineer)     25 June 2011

This is where INDIA is lacking behind all other Powerful countries……

Let me clear you guys….

INDIA doesn’t know you, How to use its real resource….

INN DEVIO KO to KALA DHAN BAPAS LANE ke LIYE BHAJ Na CHAHIYE…

PAR AFSOS….

Yeah log yaha Lar Rahe Hai….

ISS DESH KA KEYA HOGA…..

1 Like

(Guest)

@Tajobs: I really like LCI, and talk to many members here off from LCI. I believe in 'take what is good and leave the bad'. Chatting on phone or messenger enables me to make good friends without undue interference from some cheap elements here.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 June 2011

Originally posted by :utpala kaur
" Only one will be operated.  "

Congratulations :-)

Is it a boy or girl !

When and where is the party .......................

PS.:
It is rare for me to talk personal in open forums so no ramayana as reply pls.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

"

Only one will be operated. 

"

Is it a boy or girl !

PS.: It is rare for me to talk personal in open forums so no ramayana as reply pls.

"

okay..no Ramayan...:/

this is my 2yrs n 5mnths old daughter.:)

Anyway thanks a lot.:)

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

"

Only one will be operated. 

"

Is it a boy or girl !

PS.: It is rare for me to talk personal in open forums so no ramayana as reply pls.

"

okay..no Ramayan...:/

this is my 2yrs n 5mnths old daughter.:)

Anyway thanks a lot.:)

She  (MUGDHA)   is too cute ,looks very innocent:P

(Guest)

beautiful little baby girl!

(Guest)

Thanks kushan n Uma.

(Guest)

" ha ha ha

We are proud ??? Who we ???
"

Zeeshan

I think Roshni means LCI family forum members,when she says "we".

This is simple common sense! I am sure you have it.

Zeeshan you have been banned 2 times in the past few weeks for your bad behaviours.Nevertheless,your bans were removed too.It seems LCI admin has been too patient with you.You must be begging a lot to get back your IDs.No?

Zeeshan,what is the status of the cases which your wife filed against you?Have you been aquitted?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

@ princess
I laugh on word 'soldier' . If two of your neighbor  fight who you called soldier ? How to compare her with soldier ?Zeeshan I am not a soldier...Roshni said that to me as we had same points of view in some matters..If I were in her place n she in mine I too wud say like that...but you guys are very selfish...u know why?? u never mentioned abt avani n lalli ..once upon a tym u supported them soooooooo much!!!!

Roshni statement look like she think utpala is dead. Isn't that a matter to laugh ???? 
(Please note , I write 'look like'.  )yes that utpala whom Roshni knew  really died..coz she knew Utpala's id only..that id is dead now.!

I sure appreciate utpala that she didn't hide or change her identity. She remain utpala. didn't change her name to princess or queen or else like others do ? Why & From who these people hide her identity ? Due to personal reasons some body may not give their real identity..only few people are there  who has given real identity in this site.So  It should not be a question. 

And regarding my ID . I beg or hack , it's my ,matter. I am indian & perfect in doing jugaad. . At least admin recover my account . But others like meenal did not .Plz let me know how u did it..I too want to recover my old id..please.I too cud not recover it yet..why speaking of meenal..???

regarding my current status I request to ask question in my forum which is in my profile.

Thanks.

Why some people are so curious here to invent  who is who ???

"
1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     30 June 2011

Thanks Utpala for your support.

@Utpala

You are so witty.I wonder why you do not practise as a lawyer.You will succeed if you do so.

I could have replied to Zeeshan,but I am now tired of replying back to people's provocations.So I ignored.

Just one question to Zeeshan.......Have you read about similies and metaphors in your english lessons,when you were in school?If you did,you would not have questioned my below statements,addressed to Utpala.I was using similies & metaphors in the below quoted sentences.

even if you died few weeks back,you died as a soldier who was fighting against all those "infective members".you died as a shaheed.we are proud of you...u are a brave soldier!

If you don't know what they are...no worries.It''s never too late to learn English properly..To understand S & M are,you may click the following link:

https://www.colorwize.com/TIMEColorwize.html

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 July 2011

"

this is my 2yrs n 5mnths old daughter.

"

Really a very cute and beautiful baby!

Although I have differences with Zeeshan,but I do admire his baby boy ,who is very very cute.

Now whose photograph should those LCI members upload,who do not have a baby?

2 Like

(Guest)

"

Just one question to Zeeshan.......Have you read about similies and metaphors in your english lessons,when you were in school?If you did,you would not have questioned my below statements,addressed to Utpala.I was using similies & metaphors in the below quoted sentences.

"

Gadhe ke aage been bajana....is a metaphor....which is applicable to this situation of talking about similies and metaphors to the wrong person

(Guest)

"never argue with idiots....they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

(Guest)

@Zeeshan, unfortunately, owing to lack to interest, I have not read your impassioned reply, the same way I don't read your other impassioned replies. After your cheap behavior and your bunch of jokers who chased me on every thread, and your other lame attempts to get my attention, if you have even one gram of brains you will find other things to invest your abundant energies. (Dumbed down Conclusion : Don't worry, you won't understand a thing.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register