Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagdish (manager)     15 June 2011

Miss Use of Blank signed stamp paper

Hi My Name is Jagdish

I have an Grandmother aged about 87 years

Her second son and daughter in-law are harassing her a lot

Recently she received an notice from her daughter in law stating that she had an agreement of selling the house and the vacant site ( where my grandmother is leaving now ) as per the agreement stated by them which states that my grandmother came into agreement with her daughter in law in the year 1992 and an total sum of 2 lakh was paid by her for the purchasing of the property. So she is requesting to sell the property as per the agreement ( this is been typed on an 20 rs stamp paper ) and my grandmother does not have any thing expect this house

The real fact is that her second son was having few blank stamp paper which were signed by my grandmother ( which he has taken on the pretext of transferring the katha into her name in the year 1992 ) which he is miss using now

Pls advise me how to proceed on this issue, and how to stop my grand mother from harassment from her own son and daughter in law ?

Regards

Jagdish

Learning

3 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     15 June 2011

approach a local lawyer immediately and file an appropriate suit.

if the documents are false then may give complaint to the police, dont waste time.

Jagdish (manager)     15 June 2011

In The past an notice was sent to her second son stating the facts and now an case has been filed under the section IPC 200,

now the judge has refered the matter for investigation to the local police station

The second son is an Police inspector , I think he Knows how to play with law

is that good enough ? or any thing has to be done

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     19 June 2011

WE CAN ASSIST YOU ON THE SAME.

CONTACT US at 9811860574

or

011-29213198

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register