LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atul kumar (what is this)     16 January 2018

Mischief and cheat

Respected advocates I had purchased a land from a person in 2009. His cousin sister again sell the same land on 2017 with the land mafiya and they disposes me from the above said land. Relevant Police station SP office didn't do nothing due to unche influence of Bjp MP as well as state cheif of party. Please tell me remedies provided by law to me

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 January 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

If the said sister was not onwer she cannot sell even once............

Hope you have the acknowledged copy of complaint submitted to SP.

Escalate to DGP under proper acknolwedgment...

Bring IT in the notice of CM.

Or approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in  civil matters and having successful track record…………………

Ritu rawat   19 January 2018

You have not given any details about how the property was transferred..was your name mutated in the records...what documents you have in relation to the ownership of said land..pls furnish these details so that one can advise you

atul kumar (what is this)     20 January 2018

Respected kumar doab sir, I have all relevant document regarding this matter,, administration didn't help me , even I have order decree passed by lok shikayat niwaran in which the tribunal ordered the local police station to register an FIR on the basis of my fard bayan and directed to the SP to take a look but the result is same,, because of the BJP pradesh adhyaksh (state chief). I have sent my matter to PMO,, But at last it comes to the local administration where SP is made an IO toward PMO,, and from 28/07/17 it is pending before SP OFFICE.

atul kumar (what is this)     20 January 2018

Respected ma'am ritu rawat, I have purchase the land from the seller on dated 28/05/2009 ,, after it I went for mutation,, and the above said land's mutation is from my name,, I pay to state goverment land revenue every year,, but my tenant purchase the same land from the lady in 2017 and the result my tenant refuse to pay me my rent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register