LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMIR MEHTA (PROPRIETOR)     09 July 2017

Minor to major buyer court permission issued

I have getting problem in registering my Property in CITY SURVEY department & for PROPERTY CARD, due to this condition which I explain here please give me best guidance because I came to know that I have problem in future for sale this property & for loan purpose. 

I Mr. “A”  (Mehta) bought the commercial shop from Mrs. “B”(Goswami) in June- 2017,  Mrs. “B” (Goswami) bought this shop from Mr. “C”(Karia) in Feb-1999 in JAMNAGAR CITY, Mr. “C”(Karia) bought the shop on the name of  his sons “D” & “E” (Karia Minors)

When Mr. “C”(Karia) Guardian  sale “D” & “E” (Karia Minors’) property to Mrs. “B”(Goswami) in Feb-1999,  not  taken the court permission to sale it.  At that sale time their sons “D” & “E” (Karia Minors) age was “10” & “8” years respectively.

Then I Mr. “A”  (Mehta) bought that property from Mrs. “B”(Goswami)  without  knowing above law of court permission  in June-2017, At that time  “D” & “E” (Karia Minors to Majer’)  age was  “28” & “26” years respectively, so now they are major.

In present situation Mr. “C”(Karia) & his wife died some years ago and their 

son “D” & “E” (Karia Majors’ )  lives in AFRICA & BOMBAY Respectively.

“D” & “E” (Karia Majors’) has not any objection to sign confirmation deed on which their father Sale property

Now I have needed some clarification on matter as I mention here.

1- If they cannot come immediately to my city JAMNAGAR due to they live very far from my city & busy than what is the way to sign confirmation deed?

2- Is it possible that court grant permission for send confirmation deed to them for sign signature with their ID Address proof? If yes than what is form format of confirmation deed which i have to present in court. and if no than what is the other objective for this matter.

3- They are now become major more than five years above from their current age “28” & “26” years so it is possible that automatically void their rights to claim on property

4- So give me help how to clear my property for CITY SURVEY & PROPERTY CARD  issue on this matter

My English weak so apologize me & try to understand my issue or write me if you not understand.

Waiting for your Clarification & proper guidance on from forum member 

YOURS TRULY
S B MEHTA

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Minor-to-major-buyer-court-permission-issued-prop-card-151558.asp

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     10 July 2017

Agree with Mr. Kumar doab.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register