LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishaal   20 January 2018

Minor property abduction

sir i am 38 years old and my property was sold when i was a minor till date i had no idea that i had the property ,only now i got to know about the possesion of the property i had and it was sold without my consent. so is it possible for me to regain my property through anyways

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 January 2018

The answer is NO. You should have raised objection within 3 years from attaining majority, which you miserably failed to do.

vishaal   20 January 2018

they hid the fact that i had the property till today then how is it my fault sir there must be a way sir 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2018

If you want to try on the basis that information was concealed from you then you may.

Rest court shall decide.

Before rushing to court you may approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters, having a successful track record, for a considered opinion on record/facts of the matter0

A counsel worth his/her salt shall tell you point blank, IT is worth to approach court or not.

(Guest)

Arzi they will accept. Next you will have to have patience and money to roam to court.  Think about that. Finally it should be worth the effort.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register