Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MIL file DV Suit against DIL - music to ears

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 November 2010

all those people working for the rights of mentally retarded people,please read avinash's posts and note how he's degrading mentally challenged community in almost all his threads..

devil jee,how did you ignore avinash's humiliation towards mentally handicapped persons?

2 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     12 November 2010

My real name is Hedevil. Why is this name impossible Roshni B? I changed my name after I attained 18 years because I thought devil is unnecessarily much maligned person!

Nothing is burning anywhere and if something burns, I have formal training in using fire extinguishers. 

And get familiar with the rights based vocabulary Roshni B. In rights based language, who you call mentally retarted are called People with mental disability, previously they used to be called as Mentally challenged people. Refer to some current literature on people with disability and how this term came about in the human rights literature. 

yeah you score here Roshani JI. I accept my mistake. So apologies. Let my post to you be directed to Avinash. So Avinash please read your name instead of Roshni's. 

(Guest)

This women need to be tutored how to read and how to comprehend

When I wrote'

Some people terrorise their family  do all unjust  do 498a cases and then ... they claim themselves as

VICTIM'

It means there are many unjust actions..   there can be many actors doing one or more of these ...if  they are doing any of these .. they can't claim themselves as VICTIM. Obviously you never get that  and then start your  personnel comments... you, du to your limited fdaculty, understood that it is being written for wife...

People displaying poor comprehesive skills along with other ailments  ...  are called mentally retarded. Now I am sure you don't want to classify your self as mentally retarded. Do you?

And if you are smelling somethng burning here .. check inside... here is all clean, nice and smells great

And don't expect that people will explain you what they  are writing everytime.. for that you need to go in fifth grade.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 November 2010

@ avinash

lol!

have u heard of people burning with envy? now go back and read again my sentence where i talked about this burning thing.then u will understand i thot an IIM person will be intelligent enuf to understand my hint still i doubt if sum1 says on net that he's a doctor,engineer etc.i know of a person who claimed he's a music director...tomorrow saif ali khan will come here and say i m this person.......... and mind u,a person with IIM iit degree will not have the time to fight with others online..he'll be busy in his high profile career,if he has one in all your posts you have only been criticising wives...and now talking of 498A cases.now suddenly after u say u meant other cases also...come on! dont be so defensive u keep saying i am mentally retarded,a 5th grader etc... if i am such a backward person why do u want to fight with me always...is this ur standard?

2 Like

(Guest)

And again your poor comprehension skill is being shown here...

My sentences were just meant to tell you... there is nothing burning insilde ... check within yourself.    Ha.. Ha...

Your problem is, as I have pointed out previously, you lack basic skills  - you don't understand, you  quote irrelevant points, bring things out of context, give wrong examples and most importantly poison threads with your extremist  and terrorist views -- and you expect that your  garbage will be tollerated.

And about me, everything I have written in the past, is correct. And that is only partial - there are many worldy things that people value and you are not knwowing yet.  But sorry for  briging them up--- only when people like you start claiming themselves to be top of the world.. it comes out..

And career wise -- I am very well placed ...  your impression that IIM guys always  work towards  making money for themselves is again far from truth.....if you need some examples let me know ...

On why I rebuke you like many others in this forum ...  it is  to let you know that sanilty is still letf in this world and you need to be pointed out that people like mature discussions and not like a  fifth grader  you do.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     16 November 2010

Originally posted by :Avinash
"
And again your poor comprehension skill is being shown here...

My sentences were just meant to tell you... there is nothing burning insilde ... check within yourself.    Ha.. Ha...

Your problem is, as I have pointed out previously, you lack basic skills  - you don't understand, you  quote irrelevant points, bring things out of context, give wrong examples and most importantly poison threads with your extremist  and terrorist views -- and you expect that your  garbage will be tollerated.

And about me, everything I have written in the past, is correct. And that is only partial - there are many worldy things that people value and you are not knwowing yet.  But sorry for  briging them up--- only when people like you start claiming themselves to be top of the world.. it comes out..

And career wise -- I am very well placed ...  your impression that IIM guys always  work towards  making money for themselves is again far from truth.....if you need some examples let me know ...

On why I rebuke you like many others in this forum ...  it is  to let you know that sanilty is still letf in this world and you need to be pointed out that people like mature discussions and not like a  fifth grader  you do.
"

iski sui in khaas words par hee atki hui hai "498A cases,5th grader,mental cases"

is he OCD patient?

and he chose LCI to do his female bashing,as he cant do so openly in society after getting the much awaited bashing from his wifey :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register