Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalyan (Consultant)     22 November 2012

Mentally depressed by 326 case. please help me with any opti

Hello sir’s,

I am charged under 326 section in Feb 2010. One of my friend (Name: Vasu) involved in our family matters (land dispute). As Vasu was came to me for solving the dispute. He himself to prove as a hero, he tried to hit me. To escape from his attack, my dad, my brother in law and myself hit him with bamboo stick and it was minor swollen but no blood. Vasu’s father was working in a private hospital, they took advantage and his father made vasu to admit in hospital and brought fake certificate stating grievance in nature. Vasu’s father filed a complaint against me and his father is ready to compromise, but vasu is not ready. Before case booked, vasu has abused my family members twice. I made a complaint in police station, but case is not filed. I have the documents stating vasu has abused my family and try to hit me. But there is no case on vasu. Only I am suffering from 326 case. I have appointed a lawyer and i still roaming around the court.

If case is proved and if it is not my side what would be punishment and what kind?
Any possibilities where I can be safe, If I say in the court, where vasu is contract killer and took money to kill me?
Can anyone please advise me what should I do, I am working in a private sector does this would affect my carrier?
I am mentally depressed by this case. Please help me with any option.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Kalyan

Learning

2 Replies

David Baker (advocate)     23 November 2012

You missed out on many things when this incident occured. Nevertheless, to prove an offence u/s 326 will not be easy for the Prosecutor. Presently you have nothing to worry. It would take a couple of years before the case comes up for hearing. You do not need a lawyer now. Ensure that you present yourself in Court on every date. If you are convicted of the said offence, the punishment is upto 10 yrs imprisonment. Presently it would be difficult for me to comment further in the absence of sighting the chargesheet etc. Dont worry.

Kalyan (Consultant)     23 November 2012

Hello David Sir,

Thanks for your valuable information. 
Incident occured in Feb 2010. 
Vasu abused my family in Nov 2009,  same thing reported to police and  i have supporting documents to prove.

Any chances where i can file a case now on victim, saying that he has abused my family. As i acused is this possible for me?

Thanks!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register