Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya vishnu   04 May 2016

Mental harrasment, superior showing personal grudges

Hi,

Iam working in a MNC from last 7 months. My superior have a problem with me for day 1. Instead of supporting new employee she started abusing and targeting me. Where as my higher officials are appreciating my work. That appreciation is of no use, as my superior who does not like me, gives false report on me and apart from, she is not sending a proper report for my incentives since many months, because, these incentive were suppose to be given for overtime as well as awards for appreciation and so on, because I have been getting mails about appreciations, but still my incentive is not processed due to which my family is facing lot of problems, instead I am being harassed and threatend by superior. 

Kindly suggest me to get my rights

What would be better action to take, I have tried all the possible ways, complaining to senior management, but nothing is been initiated, please help me with this.
Suggest me a labour law advocate in Bangalore
my email id:aditvishnu@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     04 May 2016

UNLESS AND UNTIL you are above to prove the allegations of abuse, non-support, discrimation etc. against your employer with documentary support, you will not be entitled to any relief. 

From a non-legal view point, try to find out why your superior does not like you from Day 1. Figure that issue and try to solve it first. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2016

Download/print/forward or whatever is possible for all mails of appreciation and as well as complaints lodged by you.................................and also the demand of OT, OT hours clocked, incentive circulars/policy etc .......................

Evidence alone shall help you to get the money.

You seem to be in ned of job, hence remain amiable and gentle.

The boss and superiors may be hand in glove and playin g tactfully with you, till you are delivering.

The demand of OT and incentives should be lodged in reasonable  time.

If you have decided to engage a counsel at bangalore then some suggestions might be possible, however note that you shall have to firm up your terms, fee etc with your lawyer on your own.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2016

Reference your PM's: I am not available for discussions by phone, email etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register