Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mental harrasment and domestc violence by husband

Page no : 2

(Guest)
@ Sir/madam, Your list seems endless. You cheaply call my advice gyan? That itself shows how much you value what and whom. When you felt need, you married this fellow. After marriage you see he is good for nothing and now you want to move out? What have you both thought about marriage and it's sanctity? If enjoyment was the intention a lodge room and contraceptive method such as condom would have sufficed. For your selfishness now a child will have to suffer a lifetime. Marriage = 1 sutra, adjust. If you can't adjust don't marry. This model is like this, who knows what you might get in future when you get rid of this one? Who cares madam/sir, what you go through in your life? Nobody does. Stop whining. You are not the only one who has a loser for husband. You are not the only one who is suffering. Each of us are here to do our time, finally all go 6 feet down, what matters is how you lead your life, a model life or a life one would look at and laugh. Hope you got my point. If not mine, follow helping hand's advice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 October 2016

It is indded a pleasure to see that members and companions at LCI are exerting and helping to save a marriage.

Don't quit until you have tried your level best.

anil   11 October 2016

I beg your pardon, but my views ....

very interesting to see=== > "So called Love marriage " , 

girl was not aware of boy before marriage that he was

1.agressive,

2abusive,

3irresponsible.

4He has not educated SSLC dropout.

5No job in hand

after marriage

1.husband is a creep

2.baby was only 9 months when he forced me to join back to work

3every month i had bruises blood clots

4he does not bother about his relatives he overpowers them

5i literally had to take my daughter and run at night 11.30 to my parents house bleeding with bare foot

6loan repayment of 5 lakh

So here question arises , 

1. how and what forced to accept so called love, if anyone going for sucide will a girl marry that person? if yes then i want to marry Heroine no 1 else i will do a suscide , please help me.

2.education matters need to see before marriage not after marriage , if a lady telling in public forum then i think same happened in private home , so blame game is not new , it might happened many time in past , my suggestion is leave it as it can hurt ego of spouse,

3. In so called love did you done zat mangni pat beyah or took time , in that u was not able to judge personality , there might be possibility of personality change after some time so i agree with you of agressive & all issues , but here take mediation to sort out this, if not helping then leave of 10 days and again come to matri home do this cycle many times.

4.doing job is not forcing , you cant prove it , GOVT of India gives 6 month maternity leave i think , that also from this year.

5 in so called love and fighting after marriage a baby born and now its 4 yrs old , this is serious matter you need to discus it rather then taking legal action else baby will loose either father or mother's love. 

i can understand issue w.r.to working ladies , but if you still want separation then fight in court,

better option is to leave person alone in life and get divorce, because ur sepation is not going to help in future, if you not then he will file for divorce , separation is now not having effective meaning in realtime, it is helpfull for old couples not for young, 

u not mentioned abt drinking, beating , dowry , car bangla, saas babu etc , so its better to go mediation or councillor , if you planning to police or court then might be marriage is over, he is property dealer so generally this propfession is having gunda touch in personality and ego issues with bhaigiri in mind, and lot of fake respect if his wife going to polic his market value will be gowngraded which impact ego.

Note :: all are my personal comments no need to follow it. with current scenario i can see that if you do a brain storming and think of kid you can save marriage and win back husband whatever u written its ideal issue in indian house .

(Guest)
@whatnot u moron, do u even know what marriage is? What its importance is? Because of rascals like you and quest marriage has lost its true value. Stay away from my comments.

whatnot   12 October 2016

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
@whatnot u moron, do u even know what marriage is? What its importance is? Because of rascals like you and quest marriage has lost its true value. Stay away from my comments.

So much bitterness about life isn't good. It may burn.

A walk alone (-)     12 October 2016

I just want to ask from all of you that why you always find faults only in wife. Every wife don't want money and property. I know most of you have bad experience but don't forget there are good girls also in India. You can see them in your own family also. Can marriage survive if only one person (wife want or compromise)? And how long(as every person has tolerance power)? Is it necessary for wife to tolerate all torture or beats from husband? You all also have family if the same thing happens with your own sister or daughter you will also ask / advice her to sacrifice till death or you will find faults in her? Marriage can only survive when both husband and wife wants. Simply by only one compromising wife marriage can't survive. Failure of marriage is fault of both husband and wife. I am against of that wife who file false cases. These wife forget family matter can never be solve in court. Because of these false cases, wife which really get tortured suffered. Every persons think she will also false. @drathod, try to save your marriage till your tolerance point. Once its reach to that point just took your daughter with you and start living somewhere else. Dnt file any case its only wastage of time and money. Just concentrate on your job and daughter's future. I believe god has given enough power to mother to grow up her child alone( if she decide once). You are also doing job no tension of money
1 Like

(Guest)
Walk alone.. U be alone if u want. Y u want couple to divorce? Should everyone be alone like u?

A walk alone (-)     15 October 2016

@ Gyan sir I can't understand why you show your own frustration in your threat? Might be its because of something bad happening in your life. For you every wife tell lie. Every person can different story in live. I never want couple to divorce . I never want any wife file any case on her husband. But I want to say that husband has no right to beat or torture his wife. After reading @dhathod threat it appears that she sacrifice and bears a lot torture . India is a man dominating country that's why you thought wife should bears torture or husband beat life long until her death. Its 90% indian thinking.Because being girl she has no right to live a normal marriage life, she is only born to bear torture and beat or slaps of her husband. Tell me if you are in dhathod place what will you do? How long you bear that torture? until death? Sir this situation you can only understand by assuming you yourself in her place .

(Guest)
You are right Mr alone. But here the woman has kid. Once kids are born couples should put kids first and themselves next. If you have met kids whose parents got divorced / remarried then you will come to know why I insist not on divorce but reconciliation. Am sorry if you felt bad, you might not be a advocate, but I am, our sole intention are same but slightly edgy due to view points. That's all. Thanks. Let querist decide. Ru
Originally posted by : A walk alone
@ Gyan sir I can't understand why you show your own frustration in your threat? Might be its because of something bad happening in your life. For you every wife tell lie. Every person can different story in live. I never want couple to divorce . I never want any wife file any case on her husband. But I want to say that husband has no right to beat or torture his wife. After reading @dhathod threat it appears that she sacrifice and bears a lot torture . India is a man dominating country that's why you thought wife should bears torture or husband beat life long until her death. Its 90% indian thinking.Because being girl she has no right to live a normal marriage life, she is only born to bear torture and beat or slaps of her husband. Tell me if you are in dhathod place what will you do? How long you bear that torture? until death? Sir this situation you can only understand by assuming you yourself in her place .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register