Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Kumar Mishra (Seniour Library Information officer)     30 May 2012

Mental harassment and misuse of power

Dear Sir,

I have joined one IIT on contractual condition for five years as that IIT appoint all non teaching staff on contractual terms with all benefits as they used to give permanent staff but they used to regularige all staffs after five years with 1-2 exception at the same time they also regularise some personns just after 3 years of contractual service on the basis of ACR etc.

My problem is i left that IIT and joined another IIT on regular basis after 3.5 years of service though i was sure my performance was always very good even i left that IIT, the reaons are:

-My newly appointed head created conflict among various staff and because of his own personal interest he several times insisted me to give in writing against other seniors,

- He insisted me to write his name as a first author in my original research articles

-he never forward my applications nor returned my applications when I used to apply for higher education

- He issued my reporting office false letter against me intensely and after clarification he immediately transferred me under the in charge who works under his pressure.

- He has given my ACR to fill by that in-charge under whose supervision I worked only 3-4 month but not to the in-charge under whose supervision I worked for 8 month within the same building.

-He instructed office clerks not to give receiving of any application whenever staffs submitted to librarian for consideration so always he refused easily about receiving of application.

Without any transfer order he assigned financial related job to some staff but some time he used to give orders while assignation jobs so there is no uniformity in his work I feel he has attempted to spoil my carrier before leaving that institute I had requested the authority to give my ACR so that I can decide to stay or leave the institute and in that letter I had also indicated how my acr was filled but I did not get any good response and ultimately I left the institute.

Now I wanted to take action against that Head for mental harassment and misuse of power by writing to the authority and if they did not take any action I would like to proceed to court for justice, I have written evidences and his voice recordings when he insisted me unofficially.

Please advice how to proceed for the justice aganist such type of persons.

Thanking You.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register