LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maurya Sashanka   28 August 2018

men lied about caste and married

recently I got to know about this situation .. husband started harassment to sell her property which was gifted by her father and demand to deposit in his account .she is having baby boy 10 months old after his behaviour parents renquired and they came to know they holding SC caste certificate and they are fearing to ask them because they may put up fake atrocity case ..
what are the steps to follow now please let me know


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 August 2018

Dear querist,

Please write material facts.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates


Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     30 August 2018

dear Mourya Shashanka,

I dont see any danger if the husband and his family belong to Schedule Caste and that thereis no.posdibility of rhe husband filing a sc n st atrocities caseagainst wife and in-laws .

Unless as per section 3 of the SC & ST Atrocities (prevention) Act they are abused under the caste and use certain abusive language abusing the caste.

If this girl.is being harassed pleaseask this lady to file a case under section 498A of the Indian Penal Code.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

Maurya Sashanka   30 August 2018

Dear Sir
thanks for your kind response
they won't abuse on caste they actually don't know till now other party belongs to SC caste but in case they may put up fake atrocity case on them . can wife put up cheating and 498A on them ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register