LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samar Garg (Trader)     21 November 2012

Memorandum of articles (crpc)

1 - Is there a provision of filling this memo of articles in cr.p.c ?


2 - In a Cr. case complainant has said in his statement that he has provided the copy of accuse's signed voucher to the I.O, but it is nowhere attached in chargesheet. is there a provision under 123/124 Evidence act that complaint can keep his evidences reserve allowed by the I.O? if so, then can a Memorandum of Arcticles be filled in same court for production of the material evidence to the defense party.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register