Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit kumar (owner)     18 February 2013

Memo in dvc procedings

Dear Experts,

i am  Law student and also a victim of false 498a, DVC and Divorce. The trial court allowed the DV Act application of my wife imidiate after my reply and no given me any oportunity to lead the evidence and to rebut the efidavit filed by her  and order to pay me 12500/- per month. the appeal is pending in session court from last 2 year. in march 2012 i filed application u/s 340 r/w 195 cr p c but judge registred by application and not considered yet. i stoped paying her bcos i was paying her by taking loans. i also discus my condition to the trail court but the judge was biased and time to time issued my NBW in case of failure. i also filed VAcation of order under section 25 (2)DV Act on the ground of fraud and prejury but same happend with this application also judge againt no intertain my application. 

Suffering from the bised naure of jud.ge for more than 2 year i filed the complaint aganst the judge in the HC to Registrar (Vigilance). the bised judge transfered and inquiry is pending aginst him. Now the new judge is also saying me to pay her. Bcos it is my duty to maintain her at any condition. She is post gradute and able body. I am a law student and also has burdun of loans.I hav not money to appeal in to the higher authorities. what to do?

In this matter i want to file a memorandum to the new trail judge to decide my 340 and 25(2) application before any recovery proceding as she also already filled two recovery application against me.

So please advise me as per ur expertise and also send me the sample format of the memorandum.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register