Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mediation in high court

Hi Guys,

Yesterday in Mediation cell in HC, my estranged wife admitted that she is having my official laptop and many more personal items under her possession. 

And in fact she admitted in Mediation cell that all case is false and fabricated one, but she admitted this with saying Yes with moving her head (i.e she said yes with her facial expressions) but she did not uttered a word that case is false. SO i was unable to record this in audio because she did not said it but said Yes while moving her head in Yes porture.

After this mediator asked her to return my official laptop 1st, then reconciliation can be considered. Although, i am not ready to take her back at all, i put a condition to take her back and she was not ready to accept that condition at all.

Meanwhile, i was asked by police to give recovery items yesterday only as girl was visiting my city (she has registerd case in my city)..........But after mediation, girl falsely called IO and said that boy is ready to keep her and recovery shud be postponed till next mediation hearing. Actually this was said by 1 of the mediator to her to give a letter to IO to not go for recovery till mediation proceedings are going on. But she did not gave any letter and just called him falsely that i am ready to accept her which actually is not true.

Can you pls guide me what shall i do in next mediation date, as i know she will not stay with me with the condition i have put and i feel this is a trump card for me.......But still i need seniors advice, what all possibilities i can explore and 1 thing more, i never said there that i will stay with her. I just said that she needs to answer 1st that this case is false and then next thing can be explore and i can thereafter consider.........i mean consider only and she in the process was implicated so much by me that she said that all cases are false.

Regards,

Learning

4 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     21 February 2013

@498aweddinggift,

Donot address as "Hi Guys" for two reason, one the professionals in thid forum is highly qualified and senior in age as well. Two, there are many lady emmbers also help in many ways

Coming to your query,

You can refuse the same to IO stating that you will not take her back unless all false allegations are accepted by her and signed in affaidavit with witnesses and affirmation that she will not repeat anything in such manner. And request IO to handover laptop as it is important for you to proceed with your daily jobs. If you have guts, reach out to her residence place and complain in PS in her jursdiction.

(Guest)

Yes Mani you are right. I should have addressed this as "Hi Everyone". Actually its not goin in CAW Cell, mediation is going on in High court and mediators are Senior advocates of High court.

Hmm, yes actually i am thinking on the same line of action and i am gonna adopt this way only.

Looking for some more suggestions :)

Determined to get justice (Manager)     21 February 2013

What was your condition for taking her back? Did you ask her to quash the FIR as a condition to coming back? Most cases, they are unwiling to do that, if their intent is to not really reconcile but to implicate you in more cases/allegations by staying with you....

(Guest)

@Determined to get justice :-     I have just sent you a PM. Pls check.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register