LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnaya vasudevaya (--)     27 February 2015

Mediation/counselling procedure bhavnagar family court

Me and wife filed MCD petition in Bhavnagar court. I was being forced to file the MCD case and was not even allowed to speak to my wife to sort out the issues. 


Please suggest the procedure to file mediation or counselling? One of the lawyer told there is no mediation process exists in Bhavnagar and it is currently present only in Rajkot. Hence in that case how should I apply for mediation legally? 


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 February 2015

Did u both workout mou between you regarding settlement alimony issues etc etc

Krishnaya vasudevaya (--)     28 February 2015

HI Saravana,


Yes we have signed the MOU in front of notary. No alimony amount claimed by my wife. We decided to exchange the jewels offered by our both in-laws. 


Now I am very desperate to save the marriage. I want to appeal for legal counselling. Please let me know is there is a legal option. 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query