LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     16 March 2011

Medation failed Can move SC for quashing FIR 498a

I filed 482 in Allahabad HC for false 498a FIR quashing. I got arresting stay and case transfer to mediation center.

If mediation failed than i have to take bail from session court. This is so difficult for my old parents.

I want to know if mediation failed than can i go SC for quashing FIR. and can i got some relive for my old parents.


 7 Replies

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     17 March 2011

Dont Club A1 with Old Parents in Quash proceedings, Usually A1 wont get quashed unless there is a strong evidence. Seperate your parents and apply for Quash for them.

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     19 March 2011

not SC file it in H.C.

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     19 March 2011


I already filed in Alllahabad High court. Case transfer to medation center. If medation failed what  will do??

If failed ............move to take bail from session court ? or go for quashing to SC.

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     19 March 2011

do not loose ur own side, if she denied to stay with u then normally  court grant the bail on the basis of facts and circumstaces which is fully supported u, after that file a quashing in High court and not in supreme court.

TAHIR ZAFAR   11 April 2019

I filed SLP in S.C for quashing 498A. my family members got quashed from Patna High Court, mine was dismissed, so I moved to file slp in SC. SC diverted the case for mediation in patna high court which fail due to she refused to stay with me and demanding ransom money,further Patna high court directed that " No further action or no further proceeding is require in the case, in case petitioner No 1 (me) is able effect the settlement with OP party he would be at liberty to approach the trial court.In case, such a petition is filed by the petitioner no. 1, the
court below shall take into account that all efforts should, in the first
instance, be made for reconciliation of dispute between the parties
and if there is a reconciliation, necessary orders in accordance with
law may be passed."

pls advice

TAHIR ZAFAR   11 April 2019

SC has asked Patna high court mediation report after 8 weeks

windowsxp   04 May 2019

in general quashing wont happend for A1, you got some relief ur parents names got removed, so better fight your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register