Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vict498a   02 January 2017

Mcd final date in may during court summer vacation

Hello sirs,

We filed for Mutual consent divorce in November and  got final date in May ,2017 for second motion . But, i got to know that courts have summer vacation from May 1st to May 31st. Then why judge gave May date after knowing summer vacation ? 
Does any vacation bench during our May date hears our divorce procedings ?

Does vacation bench have the right to give divorce ? What should we do to avoid any delay the divorce closure due to court holidays?  

Pls advice . thank you 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vict498a
Hello sirs,

We filed for Mutual consent divorce in November and  got final date in May ,2017 for second motion . But, i got to know that courts have summer vacation from May 1st to May 31st. Then why judge gave May date after knowing summer vacation ? 

Does vacation bench have the right to give divorce ? What should we do to avoid any delay the divorce closure due to court holidays?  

Pls advice . thank you 

No vacation for Family court, show will continue.  Dont worry.  If no judge is there, then you will have to wait till new judge comes to seat, only regular judge has power to pass divorce decree orders, temporary judge who is substitute wont pass any orders.

1 Like

vict498a   03 January 2017

Thank you sir for your valuable response. 

I do not know why my lawyer is saying exactly opposite to your words. My lawyer says family court has summer holidays from May 1st to 31st and vacation bench judge passes divorce order.  I think my lawyer is misguiding me .

Thanks a lot sir .

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Originally posted by : vict498a

Hello sirs,

Pls advice . thank you 

No vacation for Family court, show will continue.  Dont worry.  If no judge is there, then you will have to wait till new judge comes to seat, only regular judge has power to pass divorce decree orders, temporary judge who is substitute wont pass any orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register