Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honney_1234 (HR)     18 February 2015

Mcd-divorce

Hi,

My wife has filed divorced on ground of cruelty US 13(I) (i-a) on Apr'14. 4-5  mediation counselling dates i have attend. Last court hearing, both the parties are agreed for MCD with 3 Lacs. Judge told that its not possible for MCD within 2 years from the date of filed the case to till date on ground of cruelty (Please clarify ). So wife's lawyer told that they will ammendment case which they filed, so judge agreed for this.

She having some dress materials and utensils in my home which she didnt take at the time left my home. Apart from this everything she has taken ( like Ornaments ). I asked to their advocate, but not getting responds. Please let me know what should i do and what are the points to be written in agreement. Next hearing is in 1st week of Mar'15.

when can i get divorce certificate...please let me know

thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 February 2015

Did any one of you object during first or second motion of mcd which happens at sixth month and a year after filing petition for mcd

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     18 February 2015

In MCD u may include that ur spouse has taken all her Sridhan n no more maintence n shelter shall be giv after mcd.2) One yr should take for decree

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register