Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan   05 November 2019

Mcd - breach of terms

Hi,

My wife had an extra marital affair which She confessed in front of our families. We have been separate for 6 months and now plan to go for mutual divorce.

I know this is vengeance but I have several evidences regarding their affair which I want to expose to everyone as she has done the affair, but I want to get the divorce done first. The terms of Mutual divorce state that niether of us will make cases or defame the other party.

I am aware the common advise will be to move on after divorce, but I wanted to understand if I give proof of her affair to her wider family or friends will there be any grounds for her to make any cases against me? Will that be defamation or outraging modesty of a woman? These are her audio clips and chat conversations.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 November 2019

Dear Mr. Rohan,

If your wife has consented for divroce due to adultry then you should go for divorce. And showing proof to her relative will definintly give her reason to take legal action against you. Please post chat and clips for better advice from experts.

Regards,

Rohan   05 November 2019

Thanks. I think my question has been misunderstood.

She has confessed to adultery but we are going for a mutual divorce not on the basis of adultery. However after the divorce, can she file any cases against me if I make the audio and other adultery evidences public ?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 November 2019

My dear you are giving in writting no defammation...be careful you may not fell from fire int the frying pan,just get the divorce and finsih the matter ;if you would pull the strings after divorce then too any other things woul follow and  it will be like;;;AA Bail Mujhay Maar..

Certainly she would file case against you if you made such vedeos public...that woukl amount to defamation and until you prove otherwise you will have already paid too much making your own life misreable...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register