LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     09 October 2013

Mcd

Hi, Currently i am going through difficult times. Me and husband never had proper understanding and finally i decided to dissolve my marraige and requested for Divorce. Since then he and his family members started false propaganda against me saying i have an illegal affair with some one and which is why i wanted to divorce.

Is there a way to come out of this problem ?

Also , as some one suggested according to Hindu marriage act , a written agreement between both the parties is sufficient to end a marraige and can be considered or divorce  is the only legal procedure ???

Pleas suggest

Learning

23 Replies

(Guest)

1. Blaming you of having illicit relationship without any proof count as mental cruelity based on that you could seek for divorce if no chances of MCD.

2. But the above single ground will not let you relief with only prolong involvment's in the court corridor's.

3. If you have some more fact's of cruelties by your husband with sufficent proof then relief will be in your favour.

4. It sound's that you are able bodied and working women or you could easily maintain yourself,so, based on that you won't get any maintenance,better talk to your husband that give mutual consent divorce as you will not claim any maintenance by him.

5. Your above query is not sufficient due to lack of more fact's and other part of the case,you have not mentioned the duration of marriage,any child with wed lock etc.

6. Hire an expert family lawyer of your jurisdiction and have a discussion with him with proper case study.

regards.

2 Like

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     10 October 2013

Hi , Thanks for your reply. Yes i am working women and its been 3 years since i m married. I do not require any maintenance from him. Also we do not kids and its been more than 1.5 years since we are seperated.  I am trying for MCD .

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 October 2013

Yes, you go on proceed for mcd It is the easiest way to get divorce , in mcd proceeding you both husband and wife mutually filed divorce before The family court in your first motion which is of 6 month ,after first motion on that date which is given to you It means in second motion you both have to attend the same court for your MC D decree .

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     10 October 2013

some one suggested , according to Hindu marriage act , a written agreement between both the parties is sufficient to end a marraige and can be considered or divorce  is the only legal procedure ???

Pleas suggest

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 October 2013

1. No ,there is no such procedure to end the married life in hindu marriage act. 2. Only court have the power to dissolve The marriage .3 in mcd , a agreement which contained terms and condition acceptable by you both husband and wife d!uly signed by you and your husband submitted before The court and on that basis judge passes The decree of divorce.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 October 2013

1. the procedure which you have told is only on paper and it has no legal validity and if you remarry then if your previous husband wants to come back then he can and again another problem starts

2. take legally divorce and mutual consent divorce is very easy for the couple who are agreed for divorce 

3, about harassment if your husband is ready to give divorce and here matter will end once the divorce order comes to you

4. about maintenance you can demand as it is your right, may be you are working right now but in future if you need any financial help who will help so to safeguard this step has to be taken and discuss with your husband and take one time alimony and settle the matter 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     10 October 2013

u haven't explained that why you want divorce.  if your husband agrees go for mcd, but it appears unlikely as soon you asked for divorce they started to your character assasination.  So, if you have strong grounds, cruelty, desertion more than two years, his extra-martial affair etc. you can go for contested divorce.

gd dy (gd dy)     10 October 2013

@ author :
feel pity to knw tht u were blamed. by the way wht is counter response frm ur side tht u may or may not b knwn.
it is general tendency to exchange lovable blame with each other. hard to escape frm this tendency.

only say don't decide ur love or war blindly on rumor.

besides fail to understand:
Also , as some one suggested according to Hindu marriage act , a written agreement between both the parties is sufficient to end a marraige and can be considered or divorce  is the only legal procedure ???

which type of document of agreement u hv ? it may help seniors of this forum to give you proper advice, if u give some inkling abt it.

gud luk

gd dy (gd dy)     10 October 2013

fail to inform whether u r or they r still in touch.
frm half cooked story, one may not find right soln. to problem.

Suggestion required : divorce (Family Law)

Author : Unfortunatewomen

PRO CHAT CALL

Posted 3 months ago

Hi ,

I am want divorce from my husband and he is not ready to give. Instead he asked me to sign a bond paper mentioning that i would never come back to him. But he will not give divorce is what he is arguing.
Can i go ahead and apply for divorce or should that be mutual. ?
Please advice. I am not interested in family life.

Thanks

PRO CHAT CALL

Posted 3 months ago

Main reason i am opting for Divorce is i am not interested in family life. We never lived as wife and husband and it was beczuse of me. I am mentally disturbed and dont want to hold a family relation.

Expert : Devajyoti Barman
PRO CHAT CALL

Posted 3 months ago

I regret that is not a ground for divorce. Try other options.

Expert : malipeddi jaggarao
PRO CHAT CALL

Posted 3 months ago

The idea of "not interested in family life" is of now or it is of pre-marriage time. If it is of pre-marriage time why did you marry and spoil the life of another man? Any physical disability to lead the marriage life? If so, be frank and take the help of your husband/his parents/your parents and get yourself cured. If it is your mind set, as Mr.Prabhakar singh advised you can get rid of the family life. Already his life is spoiled because of no wrong on his part, he will find out his own way to come out of this another problem.

Difficult in adjusting with husband (Family Law)

This query is : Resolved

PRO CHAT CALL

Posted 4 months ago

Hi , I got married 3 years ago. We were living with in laws for more than an year and later we started lving alone.
I have been given several advises from my husband on my behaviour irrespective of what is right and wrong and he wants me to obey it. I am not liking it. I am a working professional and i take care of my paretns. I give money to them and he doesn like me giving money to him which i came to know very recently. Also , he acts as if he is very gud in front of everyone. Which is not true. unable to read his mind. Every day we quarrel some times he will also abuse my physically.I want to get seperated. Please advice.

Expert : Dipak Parmar
PRO CHAT CALL

Posted 3 months ago

Give a chance to your marriage...

Appoint the local mediator to resolve issue relate to your marriage, if possible. If not then go ahead with divorce with consent...

Priyadarshini (softwareengineer)     11 October 2013

Basically , i believe any relation would sustain and grow fruit full on the basis of "TRUST". Thats the base factor for any relation. for that matter any relation. Wehn some body is not trusting you , believing you and spying you there is no point to go around and make them beleive. and ya i had enugh from them. In terms of my work life and professional lfe balance , my behaviour and etc etc.. they are no where happy with my performance. Indeed i tried to improve it. I have shown hell lot of progress from my end and the end result i got is  " BLAME ". There is no mutual understanding between us and involvement of others is more. He genrally relies on his uncle for any small decision. We were wife and husband for society and never exchanged any kind of such relation between us.

The more he tried to mallign me the distance grown.  And ya ultimately i thought divorce was the only way to get out of this issues.

Further to this , i lost interst in marriage relations and it is becoming really difficult for me to believe in a person.

I am not in contact with him nor his family members. I am looking ahead for a better future of mine. I wouldnot deny the fact that , probelms are everywhere and u should be in a position to face them. But it is not just me who should think . Even the opp person should be thinking in the same way and react accordingly and i found zero contribution from him in this issue.

I lost precious time of my life! I really have no regrets leaving him and i am confident enough that this decision of mine would actually help me progress !

gd dy (gd dy)     11 October 2013

regret to inform u tht ur posting doesnot match with each other.
it is general practise of ACTION-REACTION and to decide its INITIATION is on whose part is like who is first on earth Hen or Egg..

one knw better abt other part of own untold story.

keep it mind never hide anything before doc and lawyer eventhough we r at fault. otherwise how can they save us.

gd dy (gd dy)     12 October 2013

first clear my side. m not favoring anyone.
believe truth is truth. hope u knw better who is at fault in ur case.
to made our point strong, most of us has tendency to get help of lie.

as per ur story, there is absence of any retaliation or intiation from ur or urs relative side. gud. so nice of u.

m little bit jealous abt luck of ur husband tht he get such a understandable wife.

u said tht u are a professional woman. ur hubby is really an one of luckiest husband provided ur story is foolproof.

gd dy (gd dy)     12 October 2013

write u bcoz beileve u missing something,
inspite of offering MCD why ur hubby won't accept it.

so feel may b both of u hv true love & affection fr eachother bt victimise of vandalism of soc.
u say they blame u anything bt u don't say who ? ur hubby.

if he does not thn why u afraid and leave ur married life.
face it and send strong signal to thm tht ur rigourous efforts r fruitless and NO ONE CAN SEPERATE US.

gd dy (gd dy)     13 October 2013

" MCD with no maint. " still ur hubby deny.

unbelivable.
if u r believed for a moment thn ...
u knw better

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register