married woman affair with single man

hello sir,
this is regarding married woman was having affair with single man now he troubling for his marriage what legal action we can take

She'd better give him a wide berth.     I won't suggest any legal action. 

Total likes : 1 times

she is troubling for his marriage like i will come n i will tell everyone that we had affair n all... whos it will be mistake if we go legally

Does married woman's husband knows her xtra marital affair.

that girl is married she is having 2 kids she was having other affairs also with other single boys who are all not married,, his husband got to know and he left her, now kids are with her husband, this man got connected to her then broke up with her... now he is getting married with arrange marriage. but now she is coming in picture and telling that i will reveal our affair and trouble you in marriage function.... family is in worry all respect will go n all.. so wann take some action against that women...

she doesn't care about her kids her husband and her mother...

pls give some solution

subregistrar/supdt.(retired)

Ji, to me, if that man is ready to leave her, then file FIR against her in PS concerned as she has affair with other boys and threatening that man.

Even her husband left her she has not taken legally divorce without taking valid divorce in competent court of law she cannot marry which is offence of polyandry..if she threatens don't care give complaint against her and approach court .no one cannot insist or force to marry .

Total likes : 1 times

Collect evidence her husband may become witness.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu