Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Married life - precautions ... sarcastic !!

Page no : 2

richa kapoor (designation)     20 November 2011

MR. TAJOBSINDIA, THE WORST PEOPLE ONLY KEEP THINKING IN TERMS OF MONEY AND MONETRY EVALUATION OF ASSETS AS U SHOULD ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT HOWEVER RICH OR WEALTHY ONE BECOMES HE/SHE CAN NEVER EAT DAIMONDS OR SIP ON SILVER/GOLD FOR THAT MATTER AND EVEN THE WORLDS RICHEST PERSON LONGS FOR BEING LOVED, CARED AND RESPECTED FOR SO PLAESE STOP PREDICTING THAT THERE MIGHT BE A RETURN OF THE LADY IN THE COURT AFTER TWO YEARS AS HER ALIMONY WILL BE FINISHED...........................

BUT TRY TO KEEP THAT IN MIND THAT SHE WAS FIGHTING FOR HER DIGINITY AND RESPECT NO MATTER THAT SHE HAD TO FIGHT HER BATTLE FOR 9 YAERS.............. BECOZ SHE HAD WASTED HER 12 YEARS ON A MATERIALISTIC PERSON WHO DIDN'T DESERVE HER LOVE AND CARE.......... :-( 

BUT NEVER MIND I REALLY WISH THAT U CAN PREDICT UR FUTURE WELL......... :-)

(Guest)

There are only one in one billion cases that women can be wrong. World population reached 7 billion so only 7 women are wrong. Hope this answer has gone straight to Trademark queries!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :ICHCHADHARI NAGIN RANI
"
There are only one in one billion cases that women can be wrong. World population reached 7 billion so only 7 women are wrong. Hope this answer has gone straight to Trademark queries!
"

HEY...TEREKO MANGNI MEIN PAYAL MAANGTA HAIN KYA??OLD MAN KE PAAS USKA PEHLA BIVI KA SAARE GEHNE HAIN...(SHHHHHHHHH.....USNE STREEDHAN WAPAS NEHI KIYA NA..)

SO TUMKO 2 TOLA SONE KE PAYAL JARUR MILEGA..

1 Like

(Guest)

Only Nagins are Biting Innocent Sages in Path of Truth.

Simple men (498a & Bharat Ratna DV act victims) can not survive Nagins & Vampires.

Thank you Tajobssir for Enlighten us. 

Aishwarya (Teacher)     22 November 2011

what has to happen will happen anyhow..

..one can give surety for one's own behavior but cant take the same for others..

so it all depends what we get and who we get ultimately..Anyhow one can just pray and be righteous and hope for best about everything and believe that there's no dearth of good people around us..

Aishwarya (Teacher)     22 November 2011

false 498a victim on Zindagi Live.

am sorry couldnt help sharing this with u all, who are facing such evil ..true bravehearts !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBEyObhIP6Y

After seeing this and many others like this  , I certainly believe author of this thread is right and completely justified and so are, all the other innocent victims of false cases..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 November 2011

There is a diffirence between caution and Paranoia.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     23 November 2011

ummmmm yes to some extent it is so..bhaiya..

..but really it just cannot be avoided when one's stuck and seems shackled all over..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 November 2011

It is for you to break the shackles. :-)

Be firm.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 November 2011

OMG bhaiya..shaant raho shaant..

and moreover , shackles break karne bole hai bade bhaiya  naaki create karne more n more

..the present ones ought to be broken by firm belief rest not to create more umbrage for self and others..But i think if the other side is too hellbent over doing all rough then god save me..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 November 2011

:-) God Bless You! Both Zeeshan and Aishwarya.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

Rajeshwari (software engineer)     15 May 2012

most of men still unaware of 498A, and all other laws ....still grooms parents  and groom  demand dowry , insults , harass girl and girl parents.These people still play with Indian girl sentiments like wat ever happens she is not going to leave ( even this applicable to working and well educated women)........2 % of men are AWARE of this laws...if every one is aware there wont be  498 A cases.........but i feel bad as i hear few women are misusing these laws...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register