LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Self)     26 May 2014

Married Couple Fraud

Hi One of my friend was dating a girl for couple of months and almost at a stage of getting married and now he found out that she has other bfs and even married to another guy for 5 years and they are not divorced till date. She borrowed a lot of money from him and now wants to recover all that. Please advice what all sections can he claim the money in since the girl does not have any cash. Can this be recovered from her husband? One of which I can think of is IPC 420. Thanks

 4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 May 2014

how you will prove all those allegations, do you have any proof and moreover leave her and marry a girl and be happy 

Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     26 May 2014

you friend probably has no actinable claim.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

Your friend indulged in the acts of adultery with the girl who is a wife of somebody, if he files a case on him, then your friend will be inside the prison.  What is the proof your friend has of having lent the said amount to her, if he has nothing he cannot claim back anything.  How are you related to this issue?, have signed as a guarantor to her?

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     04 January 2016

1)Totally agree with the experts as opined above.


2) Its his fortune fell in trap of wrong guy.  Let him forget the past at least now having learnt lesson and explore proper suitable alliance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query