Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

General person (Job)     06 November 2013

Marriage in special act- delhi

Hi

Looking for Lawyer/ Legal consultant who can solemnize marriage and provide us marriage certificate same day under Special Act, Delhi.  Also kindly let us know the fees.

URGENT

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     06 November 2013

Under special Act 30 days gap is required between the filing of application and registration of marriage.  Contra is illegal and unreliable.

We talked to a lawyer, she is charging a bit higher side n promised us to arrange certificate on tge same day n all the witnesses they will arrange in whole payable amount. I am doubting if it fake or what !!!! The lawyer has proper office in delhi high court n she said marriage will be solemnized in front of legal authorities. Any opinion on this??!!

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 November 2013

no it is not possible legally may be illegal she can arrange all these thing after given bribe to  authorities.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 November 2013

No legally It is not possible, she is illegally arrange all the things

As mr nadeem mentioned, also she said she is into the industry from last 20 yrs. n they have setting with authorities. Earlier I enquired from others, all lawyers told me about 15-17-20k for long procedure. But she said she charges extra to give bribe to the authorities. Marriage will take place in ghaziabad court. I have heard that there r lots of fraud cases in u.p. court. So we r really confused bcz of lack of knowledge n doubtful info. Anyways, i think we have to go as she advised bcz there is no option. :( we are going to deposit advance tmorow morning only. I would only say that there is lack of good advisers. Mostly see own bizz. No matter how it can effect to others' life. Lets hope for the best..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register