LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deven (M.E)     23 June 2014

Marriage dissolve

Hii, I was in love with this girl and we got married on paper back in 2013 but some how she was not able to come to court so our lawyer made an arrangement and nottary officer came to her town and we got married on paper without going to court or filing any application or without any Hindu vidhi marriage. She has never honesty the town which is shown on paper as our marriage place nether has she ever met our lawyer or talati or neither she has any photos or videos of us getting married by Hindu vidhi. Nor we had any physical relations. She has never stayed with me or my family not even for single day. Our families didn't agree and in 2014 we made separation statements on stamp papers and notarized it by lawyer. In those papers it's written that we are separating without any pressure and in future none of the parties can claim anything from each other and signed from both of us, our parents and witness Now I m getting re-married in few months but I want to know that does she or her family can make any claim or file any legal case against me? Please I need the advice

Learning

1 Replies

Deven (M.E)     23 June 2014

OK that's what I m saying that my marriage itself is not valid.... We had not gone to court or file application for marriage... Neither we performed any Hindu vidhi...we bribed a lawyer and he got us certificate from the talati in some village.... Neither we have consummated this marriage.... So in that case What can be done?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register