Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MARRIAGE ARE DECIDED IN HEAVEN

Page no : 3

(Guest)

It is the personal matter of every individual to live life at own choice whether to get married or to live in relation.  Others have no role in it.  It is responsibility of the state to secure constitutional rights of every citizen.  Rules are made after situation occurs.  Which is right for someone that may wrong for someone else.  The important is that our freedom should not interfere in others freedom and the law of the land is to be maintained.  Social customs are not mandatory but a choice and cannot be forced on anyone.  The crown is the constitutional rights of individual. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 October 2010

@ ram jee

i respect ur views totally that all people have the right to lead the life they want

but if a married person deserts his spouse and develops a live in relation,that is just not right.

dats y i asked...if live ins were so popular in the past...why people turned to marriage?

because the people must have seen that they dont guarantee any security for kids,women etc...so a more secure system of relationships called marriage was drafted.

now when people are again turning to live ins,its again creating confusions and tensions,esp in lives of married people.

so either we ban marriages totally or ban live ins....keeping both our legs in 2 boats is of no use.eventually we drown,besides making so many people suffer.

(Guest)

Roshni jee,

See, you are mixing many things in one bottle.  Married man or woman is not allowed by law to have any other relation.   The sufferer can go ahead for legal action.

Will complete my reply soon in afternoon, right now I have to go out for field work, people must be waiting.

1 Like

(Guest)

Roshni jee,

Actually I like to reply your query but people may feel hurt.  So first I will reply in your PM and if you say I will post here on open forum too.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 October 2010

@ ram ji

u may reply openly.why do u bother about people getting hurt? people have the right to  get hurt if they get any personal remarks from u.

go to family forum.i have presented many views which many have disagreed with.but i stand firm on them as i want to go by what i believe is right.

(Guest)
I have reviewed and think that my first 2 postings on page 2 of this thread is just said what I want to. Nothing more I like to say right now. All are experienced members are here for family & personal matters. Please continue.

Parthasarathy (Business)     26 October 2010

You have to understand the fact mentioned earlier, to clear this up. 'Marriage' became romanticized only recently. Men of better means have traditionally ( from ANCIENT times ), married the better females to ensure better offspring. 

Of course, marriages do not last these days only because times have made women groups interpret these 'natural laws of marirage' to make it more of an EXTORTION tool. 

IF you agree that marriage ( was ) only a socially acceptable form of prostitution, where the male took care of all female needs in return for her not going around with other eligible males and thus ensuring that the progeny was HIS own, then you will have a better understanding of the things that are going 'wrong' today. 

1 Like

Parthasarathy (Business)     26 October 2010

IF only men knew the disadvantages of opting for s*x in marriage in the 21st century, rather than outside it, NO MALE WILL MARRY. 

It is THIS ANXIETY, that makes anti-males like INDIRA JAISINGH, want to make ANY relationship between a man and woman EQUAL to marriage. 

ALREADY, other forms of s*x for males are banned = prostituion, even p*rnography. 

As a result, the objective of anti-males, is to make MONEY - for ALL forms of s*x. Whether inside marriage, or outside it. 

The judge could have used ANY other word, and still the anti-male groups would have raised a hue and cry - since the objective is to make it APPEAR that their gender is being discriminated in some way, and males have a better life on earth, compared with them. 

MONEY should NEVER be a part of any relationship - whether broken or ongoing. 

However, MONEY is the essence of the anti-male legislation. 

The claims of anti-males for MONEY is highly condemnable, primitive and retrograde. 

'Keep' is SEXIST for the anti-males and 'Wife' is patriachal.

What will they ban NEXT? 'Histrionic'?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Munne bhaisahab
"
Parasarthy ji

You call marriage a legalised prostitution.Do you realise that you are also the result of this legalised prostitution?

Was your mother a prostitute to your father?Can you say this to her?

So think before you use such derogatory words for a sacred institution like marriage.
"

Munne bhaisahab alias Kushan Vyas's Messages

Subject

Category

Date

Re:Re Re unjust maintainance amount

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:Re unjust maintainance amount

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:Re unjust maintainance amount

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:Re Re Re As if extra marital affairs were not enough

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:Re Re As if extra marital affairs were not enough

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:Re Re As if extra marital affairs were not enough

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:As if extra marital affairs were not enough...

Family Law

19 November 2010

Re:lawyers/members please help me, how to get court accept the

Family Law

11 November 2010

Re:Re Re A husband has moral and legal duty to provide a decent maint

Family Law

11 November 2010

Re:Mum cant prevent dad from meeting their child

Family Law

11 November 2010

Re:Re Re Re live in with my boyfriend

Family Law

11 November 2010

Re:silence _alert

Family Law

08 November 2010

Re:Re Re STOP MISUSE OF THIS PORTAL

Family Law

04 November 2010

Re:'IrBM' can wipe out 'Keep' culture::As per NDTV's talkshow

Family Law

01 November 2010

Family Law

01 November 2010

Family Law

01 November 2010

Family Law

01 November 2010

Re:Re HC saysit is husband s duty to protect wife abused by inlaws

Family Law

29 October 2010

Re:Null and voidity by Fraud

Family Law

26 October 2010

Re:Null and voidity by Fraud

Family Law

26 October 2010

Re:Re MARRIAGE ARE DECIDED IN HEAVEN

Others

26 October 2010

Re:Re Re How to withdraw 498a Without consent of husband

Family Law

23 October 2010

1 Like

Parthasarathy (Business)     20 November 2010

There is no one special among women, This is a myth, propagated through centuries of brain washing. ALL s*xes are equal. Sex is only for propogation. NOT FOR PROPAGANDA. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 November 2010

" question to arup jee,since he's a promoter of live in relations and has high regards for men's cocubines...god knows why!"

Thanks for adding a new designation to me - ' a promoter of live in relations '

" such adulterous people are sick according to me."

yes according to you, but according to some other they are right in their own way.

(Guest)

I think Arup himself engages in.............................................................

So he talks of these issues mostly.Please carry on!

" Live in cases are decided in hell"

your personal opinion.

you are free to lead your life according to your choice.

similarly everyone has the same right, and none has the right to command / dictate / interfere other's life.

live in is older than marriage system. marriage system is newer in comparison to live in.

" if live ins prevailed in ancient india,why did society eventually turn to marriage?   if they had been successful with no harmful effects on any1,why did people choose to go in for marriage then?  

any answer?? "

yes i have answer.

followed.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register