Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marriage annulment or divorce - advice

Page no : 2

K K K K   21 October 2015

Dear Sirs,

I enquired few lawyers through my parents in my home town regarding the annullment of my marriage on the following grounds:
 - hidden the mental condition of the girl before the marriage 
 - girl's physical condition (ovary removal and polycystic ovary syndrome) is also not informed before marriage

But we didnot receive a positive reply from most of the lawyers, except one who said he will take up the case and file for the marriage annullment on the grounds of fraud.  Also, most of them inturn suggested us to get adjusted with the girl for lifelong as we cannot do anything through the law.  Few of them even suggested us to negotiate with the girl and her parents by giving them a lumpsum of money or a property.  But I don't want to do that.

Though I decided to go with the lawyer who is ready to take up my case, I want to know if my case is so weak that most of the lawyers are not ready taking it up? 

I have the following proofs:
 - video recordings in which they agreed that both the mental and physical condition of the girl is not informed to us before the marriage
 - video recording that she is undergoing psychiatric treatment for the last five months (20 days after my marriage)
 - recent prescriptttion from a psychiatrist

Please advice me if I need any more proofs.

Thanks.

b.goheel   21 October 2015

I have the following proofs:
 - video recordings in which they agreed that both the mental and physical condition of the girl is not informed to us before the marriage
 - video recording that she is undergoing psychiatric treatment for the last five months (20 days after my marriage)
 - recent prescripttttion from a psychiatrist.

interesting situation and evidence you have which normally difficult for one to have when intention of other person is from the beginning to hide it as per  thread.

assuming you have also shown the above proof your lawyer  then what is the opinion of your lawyer ?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register