IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeewa (Employee)     14 June 2010

Marriage after Vaginoplasty (MRKH)


Dear Sir/Madam,

I got married by xxxxxxxxx a manager of bank on 30th may 2009. She undergone with vaginoplasty (a plastic surgery to construct v**gina for a third gender)and hormone therapy before marriage to cheat me that she is a woman. She lied with every one before marriage while she was on bed rest and shown fake documents too that she is suffering with jaundice.

After marriage when I asked her to live with me, she started avoiding me. Then started argument and started abusing me and my family members. She put an FIR of domestic violence that I and my family misbehaved her. She threats us that she will suicide and ruin us by court. She along with her brother in laws wanted to kill me also at my work place for her privacy.

I live alone and was thought to adjust with her in hope of togetherness, that also she made very abusive. I supported her even getting against of marriage values.

I never expected this type of behavior from a respectable bank manager and her family. She is getting the benefit of woman even if she is not a complete woman. Only I need help for justice.

Legal proceedings in India is very much time consuming, expensive and painful. Where to go, how to go?


 11 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     15 June 2010

Yours is really a sad situation.

divorce from her is only the remedy and for that you have to approach a court with the help of an advocate.

the process is both time and money consuming.

anyhow before engaging an advocate,talk to him beforehand about the total expenses involved.

1 Like

Latika Singh (Legal Executive)     15 June 2010

Go for divorce on the ground of cheating. The case is in your favour, so dont worry and go for legal proceeding for divorce.



Jeewa (Employee)     15 June 2010

DV act 2005 protects a women to cheat her partner and take the help of court. who give a right to a third gender to marry after vaginoplasty, court nevel looks into this. Court has not given me a right even to ask her, that what are her problems. If I want to ask her, if i want to communicate her. it is violance. What I ll show to court as a proof? I became a mental patient after my marriage. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 June 2010


She undergone with vaginoplasty (a plastic surgery to construct v**gina for a third gender) and hormone therapy before marriage


12. Voidable marriages.

(1)Any marriage solemnized, whether before or after the commencement of this Act, shall be voidable and may be annulled by a decree of nullity on any of the following grounds, namely:-

a) That the marriage has not been consummated owing to the importance of the respondent ;

(c) That the consent of the petitioner, was obtained by force or by fraud as to the nature of the ceremony or as to any material fact or circumstances concerning the respondent; 


Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 June 2010


Jeewa (Employee)     15 June 2010

In this surgery skin from her thigh has been grafted inside to construct her private organs. I have her voice recordings. Everything was done before marriage, then what else can be produced, what court can expect from me? Apart from that the doctor who did that, i consulted and she confirmed. 

I was working for a medical device manufacturing industry in US. I have the proper understanding of all surgeries getting done for a human body.

I feel that she is also human being, but I don't know why god has gave her this mindset to cheat and fight. why everyone fights for right and forgets duties?

mahendrakumar (marketing)     16 June 2010

well go for a divorce case and the details of surgeries could be easily proven with the help of a gyaneacologist.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 June 2010

file case under sec 12 of the hindu marriage act, with some documents against her.


apply under 12 1C only and not under 12 1 a . u will definitely win. engage a good lawyer. for any other help/ detailed opinion u may pm me.


according to SC marriage is for proceation within lawful limits. if a male knows that there is anything wrong with this in his prospective bride he may not give consent for marriage. supression of any material fact at time of marriage which can lead to petitioner not giving consent for marriage is fraud under 12 1 c. thereby rendering marriage null and void. file a case under 12 1 c  and also under 420 and other ipc sections which ur lawyer may suggest. meanwhile dont contact her. file ur case immediately. u will definitel win dont give in to her threats of dv and all rubbish. u are in a win win situation if you file annulment immediately and 420 after tatht , send notice to the bank too where s/he is wrking try to rope in his employer too and it will be a pressure on s/her / im if he looses job . he will come for compromise if u can do all tat and u will grt annulment very soon.

Suman (sr. engineer)     15 February 2014

dear sir,

i have similar problem. Would you pls share your experience through mail?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query