Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh goyal (MANAGER- ACCOUNTS )     04 October 2013

Market value or govt guideline of property

Dear Sir ,

PL. advice me in the followings case:-

1) my father and brother has been expired and my mother is living with me and realy to will of her share in my name . my brother  had married with 2 women . 1st is left our house since last 20 years back and not having any son and also not divorsed  from my brother , she lived with us only 15 months after marriage . 2nd wife  is illegal wife and has 1 son & she is only 5 yrs old  and not want to stay with us , due to she got govt., job in other city.

How i can given settlement to 2nd illgal wife , because her son is only 5 years old.

How i can registered this house with my name after payment to her and obtained the will of my mother .

Thanks.

Mukesh Goyal

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Sharma (Advocate)     05 October 2013

Best option would be to settle the matter mutually and execute a family settlement agreement between all three of you wherein mention all the facts and also mention the amount you would be giving to the 2nd wife of your brother. Get this family settlement agreement registered and also take an Affidavit - cum - indemnity bond executed from your brother's 2nd wife that she has got so n so amount and she nor her son has any claim or shall claim any right title or interest in the the said property in future.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register