Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maritial dispute & divorce

Page no : 2

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     17 July 2015

If you are ready to live separtely with you wife, just do onething.

Never ever talk to your wife about your parents.

Just live the love life with your wife.

Pour her with your love. Give her unconditional love.

Get everythign she wants.

Just hope that soemday she will think about your parents.

Till then, you are anyway going to take care of your parents. 

1 Like

vijay   17 July 2015

Originally posted by : Prasad
Hi Vijay... As the credit card is in her name, the bank should have called her to pay the bill. Right? 

The mobile number is registered is mine... bank donot have her number....

vijay   17 July 2015

If you are ready to live separtely with you wife, just do onething.

Never ever talk to your wife about your parents.

Just live the love life with your wife.

Pour her with your love. Give her unconditional love.

Get everythign she wants.

Just hope that soemday she will think about your parents.

Till then, you are anyway going to take care of your parents. 

Dear Sir

As i told that we were living happily and also her parents admitted every time..she was also taking care of my parents....but since this thing done by her she is feeling ashamed....what precaution can i take as per law if she do false DV in future?

Then Vijay, I think you have all good reasons to treat this as a normal wear and tear of the marriage and forget it.

Pursue your wife to forget this.

I think you should inform bank about the invalid mobile number and ask them to contact your wife in her address.

As you are planning to forget all and start living with your wife in a separate house, I think you should put this credit card issue down and talk to your wife about how to settle the bill.

vijay   17 July 2015

Then Vijay, I think you have all good reasons to treat this as a normal wear and tear of the marriage and forget it.

Pursue your wife to forget this.

I think you should inform bank about the invalid mobile number and ask them to contact your wife in her address.

As you are planning to forget all and start living with your wife in a separate house, I think you should put this credit card issue down and talk to your wife about how to settle the bill.

Sir

But what precaution steps shall i take before bringing her back for future

Sir... at this point, if you still have more doubts and fears than love and trust, you should not bring back your wife unless she comes on her own.

Because, there are no precautions that we can take in anticipation of what a disgruntled and cunning wife will do in the future.

They can ruin your life and can still live smiling and guilt free.

So, at this point, if you still have more doubts and fears than love and trust, you should not bring back your wife unless she comes on her own.

You should give more time for doubts and fears to settle and love and trustful ways gain more strength between both of you.

Let her be in her house and you in yours. Plan for some outing with mutual permission from both the families and goto a good tourist spot and speak openly to see whethet love and trust gains more strength.

vijay   17 July 2015

Sir... at this point, if you still have more doubts and fears than love and trust, you should not bring back your wife unless she comes on her own.

Because, there are no precautions that we can take in anticipation of what a disgruntled and cunning wife will do in the future.

They can ruin your life and can still live smiling and guilt free.

So, at this point, if you still have more doubts and fears than love and trust, you should not bring back your wife unless she comes on her own.

You should give more time for doubts and fears to settle and love and trustful ways gain more strength between both of you.

Let her be in her house and you in yours. Plan for some outing with mutual permission from both the families and goto a good tourist spot and speak openly to see whethet love and trust gains more strength.

What false case can she file against me if i withdraw my consent from MCD? And what if she cant prove those false case in court? Still she got divorce ? In short i dont want to give her divorce...

She will suffer twice as much as you, if she files blunt false cases on you.

If you fight and win those cases, you can get divorce without givign any alimony as she established her cruelty in front of a court by filing false cases.

You cannot for ever deny divorce to her. But you can delay as much as but you have to be roaming in courts.

Roaming in courts is a penalizing yourself.

1 Like

vijay   17 July 2015

She will suffer twice as much as you, if she files blunt false cases on you.

If you fight and win those cases, you can get divorce without givign any alimony as she established her cruelty in front of a court by filing false cases.

You cannot for ever deny divorce to her. But you can delay as much as but you have to be roaming in courts.

Roaming in courts is a penalizing yourself.

and what about those money which i have paid to her in MCD? can i get back that?

SuperHero (Manager)     17 July 2015

An evil wife can drag you to Hell. 

A Egg once broken can't be put back and be broken again. 

No MCD. No money settlement.

You should have mentioned in MCD petition that the money will be returned if any of the 2 motions of MCD does not get executed.

(Guest)

After 11 years of marriage if a woman can cheat, marriage itself need to be thought about by todays youngsters.

Felt really bad reading your story.

Bohot magachmaari karli, bandook utha aur udade uska sir.  ya uske naam ka supaari de de. Women like these dont deserve to live.  Finish her. And be at peace.

vijay   18 July 2015

No MCD. No money settlement.

You should have mentioned in MCD petition that the money will be returned if any of the 2 motions of MCD does not get executed.

how to withdraw my consent from MCD? or how to drag it till 18 month?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register