LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghavendra (employeee)     01 July 2020

Mandatory injunction

Suit for cancellation of sale deed is already filed in the court. Sale deed was executed through unregistered GPA, the suit schedule property consisted building, but, but after alleged sale deed before file this suit, building was demolished. I have not prayed to reconstruct the building. Now can I amend the plaint for add the prayer of mandatory injunction order to reconstruct the building erected in suit schedule property

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 July 2020

In form it to court that they have violated during pendency of suit .

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 July 2020

The facts posted lacks clarity; are disjointed and appears not to be the complete facts. Please post the complete facts.

Sunayana Chhabra   04 July 2020

yes, you can amend the suit. Feel free to contact at sunayana122@gmail.com for further assistance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 July 2020

Originally posted by : raghavendra
Suit for cancellation of sale deed is already filed in the court. Sale deed was executed through unregistered GPA, the suit schedule property consisted building, but, but after alleged sale deed before file this suit, building was demolished. I have not prayed to reconstruct the building. Now can I amend the plaint for add the prayer of mandatory injunction order to reconstruct the building erected in suit schedule property

Dear Mr. Raghvendra,

The relief claimed in your suit is to cancel the sale deed executed by an attorney wherein the document granting power to sell the suit property was "unregistered". 

Let the suit be decided by the Court without amendment of the prayer qua issuance of mandatory injunction to reconstruct the building erected in suit schedule property which has no relevance to the "sale deed" under challange. 

Best wishes

raghavendra (employeee)     04 July 2020

Sir, Should I file one more suit for reconstruction of structure by defendants which is demolished by defendant. However, I have asked permanent injunction. If I amend the prayer for order mandatory injunction to reconstruct the building by defendants. Is this correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register