Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipangkar (Business)     26 July 2011

Man or Woman... Who is Guilty here.... ?

Girl's name is Mumfullee.

Girl's age was 39 years, Unmarried.

Marriage was arrenged with a Married Man working as a Journalist, whose wife experied and has a ten years old son.

After a Month of Marriage, wife left Husband's home and filed that so called  498A/DV case.

Everyone in the locality knows the truth that, after the marriage, The Wife wants her Husband to send his 10 years old son away to the Hostel.

Father' love for son made him refuse his wife's request. And the argument started between them..........

Now, According to LCI members, who is the Guilty one ?

Source : "This is a real event that happened only weeks back 1/2 km away from my home."

Learning

11 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 July 2011

Girl is guilty.

one thing crossed my mind. if the husband gives undivided attention only to the son,& ignores her,she will become green with envy.

if he is not like that,then wife is cent percent responsible.

1 Like

Originally posted by : Dipangkar
"
After a Month of Marriage, wife left Husband's home and filed that so called  498A/DV case.
"

From here onward on the above post by "Wife" i mean "Mumfullee" .

But Roshni B..,

Should the Wife who was then wearing a crown of a "Mother", 

compare the Love of Husband..... between Herself and his only 10 years old son ???

(Guest)

i think the woman. she should have thought or discussed about this before marriage.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     27 July 2011

Originally posted by :roob boo roo
"
i think the woman. she should have thought or discussed about this before marriage.
"

Maybe before her marriage, Mumfullee assumed that after the Marriage, she could make her Husband do as she wish. ;)

(Guest)

This is the biggest foolishness of present day boys & girls.

They marry someone whose background is different,dreaming that they will change him later to suit their interests.

When their way is not followed later,disputes arise.

When will people learn?

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     27 July 2011

Originally posted by :Princess
"
This is the biggest foolishness of present day boys & girls.

They marry someone whose background is different,dreaming that they will change him later to suit their interests.

When their way is not followed later,disputes arise.

When will people learn?
"

Yup they always assume that they change each other once committed but they never think of the relatives or people affecting from their behaviour.

1 Like

(Guest)

ha ha ..zeeshan Uma chali gayee to princess ke piche pad gayee?ha ha..can't u line in peace??

Married in 39 years and took the risk of False 498A??

the boy is grown up and may be he is unable to accept his new mum and may be because of this he gets disturbed in his studies.Or may be he not allowing his new mother MUMFULLEE in peace for being his father's wife or taking his late mother's place.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     30 July 2011

Originally posted by :utpala..d bold lady.
"
the boy is grown up and may be he is unable to accept his new mum and may be because of this he gets disturbed in his studies.Or may be he not allowing his new mother MUMFULLEE in peace for being his father's wife or taking his late mother's place.
"

I don't expect that from an only 10 years old.

Even if it's so as you said, what about MUMFULLEE ?? She tolerated him to her limits within only one month ? Why did she marry, should be the question. 

(Guest)

Yes.

Dipankar you are right.She thought she has done favour marrying the widowed man so wanted him to act according to her.

Williamblake (Business)     30 July 2011

Yes, I too agree with you. She could have been discussed about this before marriage. Now, it is her responsibility to take care of her son.

extramarital affairs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register