LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAYDEEP DAVE   06 May 2018

Mamlatdar sold govt property by taken Permission charity com

Dharampur di valsad mamaltdar sold govt property in 1985 under his authority & taken permission of charity commissioner of vadodara.can it's revert by any pitition or any other way ? Now I am free rented govt quarters under trust of mamlatdar which I want to purChsse but mamltadar deny & he say that it's not our authority .In future for development this property so can't sold it.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 May 2018

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2018

The details what you have given cannot make any sense as to what opinion can be renbdered to you.

You can revert with proper details so that we can suggest you with some remedies

JAYDEEP DAVE   08 May 2018

Our taluka mamlatdar sold govt house by approval of charity commissioner of baroda in 1985.This is legal or illegal ? Same thing I am live in govt rented house but rent amount waive off as per rent agreement.This house i want to purchase what kind of rules ?

JAYDEEP DAVE   08 May 2018

Our taluka mamlatdar sold govt house by approval of charity commissioner of baroda in 1985.This is legal or illegal ? Same thing I am live in govt rented house but rent amount waive off as per rent agreement.This house i want to purchase what kind of rules ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register