Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar (profession)     20 November 2012

Maintenance when switched low pay job

Hi

My wife has filed 498A  and recently she filed DV sec 20 for maintenance.  Though till date i was earning some good amount as my salary, i was asked to leave the job due to performance issues,so i had to resign quoting reason as personal reasons.  Meanwhile, i received DV summons from the court, i had to take up some low pay job to keep myself runing.  I am worried now, whether i could get some good paying job or not. As you know, no one gives job if i say i was accused in 498A.  Moreover, i have to travel 1000 kms to attend these court cases. 

1) in this case does the judge consider my present salary or previous salary?

2) can i appeal to higher courts ?

3) do i need to reveal my previous employment details ?

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Kumar (profession)     20 November 2012

Hello experts,

could you pls shed some light on the above issue, desperatly urgent.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 November 2012

See your over smart situation remedy are only like these;
1. All that you have to do now is to file affidavit of your present income. Forget what your dear wife alleges as you are earning in her complaint matter.
2. The maintenance as per Law will be decided as per your current income and not past and or future.

And don’t worry all metro wives don’t know husband's salary howsoever good or low it is they always add 300% over the figure known to them and say that my darling earns this much in her DV Complaint.

If your side can vehemently stick to above two logics then no negative thoughts based Order cometh hence all your other two questions are now redundant at least to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register