Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to Live (NA)     24 September 2012

Maintenance under 125 crpc

Dear All,

I am a victam of false 498,DV & 125crpc

Currently paying Rs 10000 pm as maintenance.

She has left her matrimony home with her own accord, I am ready to be with her from the day one & dont want to disolve this relationship. she is asking for the huge amount of money which I am unable to pay.

I have filed section 9 RCR recently.where she has refused to live with me in court.(on last date).

& gave some abnormal excusses like my father had a bad intentation on her or asking for dowary etc.

If I will get a decree in RCR then also i have to pay her maintenance or how ould this help me in future to fight back with her.

Maintenence order has been passed by Family court gurgaon...Can i file a petition under section 127 praying to reduce the amount of maintenance...if yes where I have to file this petition??

Regards

Sunil 

Learning

3 Replies

rahul (director)     24 September 2012

in high court

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 September 2012

You will have to file criminal revision petn., in the dist., court against the maintenanc eorder. Why don't you prove that you didn't neglect her willfully?  If you have done so you could have avoded the maintenance.

Want to Live (NA)     24 September 2012

Dear Adv. Rajeev,

Maintenance order has been passes by the family courts gurgaon, I have been  told by my lawyer that it can only be challenged in the high court. I did so but unfortunately that has been dismissed by the high court-haryana...please find the attached copy of order for your ref.

Why don't you prove that you didn't neglect her willfully?- How can i prove that, i have been keep telling in front of courts that i dont want divorce & ready to bring back her home.

Attached File : 924862736 jugement- high court.pdf downloaded: 94 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register