Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Born Fighter (xxx)     14 April 2015

Maintenance denied for supression of material facts

Dear Experts,

Kindly help at the earliest.....

Wife has lied on Oath that she is a homemaker and dependent on her parents/brother for financial support.. However wife is Highly Qualified and running her own business. Husband has enough evidences to prove her employment.

Please help with High Court / Supreme Court Judgements where maintenance was DENIED to Wife for Suppression of Material Facts 

Learning

6 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 April 2015

she has committed fraud for suppressing the material facts before the Court. You may file fresh application with fresh cause of action and prove about her profession .Judgements U will get them on the web

shivsambhu (director)     23 April 2015

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Attached File : 20150423153741 18058841 allahabad high court.docx downloaded: 235 times
1 Like

maintenance denied

Attached File : 20150423153909 18058841 taking emi into consideration for maint.pdf downloaded: 193 times
1 Like

i am new to this forum, plz tell me how to post judgments in bulk

sandeep (pvt service)     01 November 2015

hi shivshambu..thanks for doing a good job. you only have the option to use the 'attach a file' option here, i think it is one at a time and not bulk files

sandeep (pvt service)     01 November 2015

hi shivshambu..thanks for doing a good job. you only have the option to use the 'attach a file' option here, i think it is one at a time and not bulk files

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register