LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintenance case pending since 4 years

I have a maintenance case CRPC - 125 pending on me since 4 years and neither court nor my in laws have done anything to move it forward. Till this date, the case is pending on me and now it is coming to a point to do or die situation. I have a adulterous wife and CRPC -125 pending on me , i feel burdened and i am thinking to ask C O C (Clerk Of Court) to put the case on board for myself so that it can be decided. I want expert advise on this - Is this going to be a good move or not ? I am getting mixed of feedback from friends and family saying that i should not do it because it is as if i am digging grave for myself. However i have done some things in court on my gut and it went right but i want expert advise on this issue and would appreciate if you could provide me with some advise

Learning

7 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 March 2014

contact a lawyer personally, it will be better for you.

(Guest)

Sir i still prefer some sort of advise or opinion from LCI members. I do not have any lawyer i am fighting my case myself.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     04 March 2014

It will be better to keep silence over the matter and to sit tight over it.  No need to accelerate it for early hearing.

(Guest)

Okay thank you sir

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 March 2014

Keep a watch on the proceedings of the case.  It may become exparte if you ignore the case. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2014

As properly advised to you by others, if you kindle the issue, it will be as good as digging your own grave, so better allow it to go the way it is going on now.

(Guest)

I will do as you have said. Thank you everyone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register