Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sneeladdi (None)     11 January 2013

Maintenance and property rights help

Hello,

I need some help and suggestions.

Me and my wife left UK after marriage ( she was on student visa and i wend as dependent of her) since I got a professional job, she and her parents started blackmailing me to give money often.

As i was from above middle class family and not too much into money, i never cared and i always respected me and my wife relation. I paid 3 times like 1.3lac, 50k and 36k to my wife parents....all the time they use to say some emergency and silly reasons.

in recent November again she came with proposal of 2lac ...i tried to convince her ..But she didn't listen to me after 3days i decide to take loan from my working company and give her...but i only got as  loan 1.2lac...but she didn't agree for that and she forced me to arrange 2 lac must.

at that situation with no other option i took the matter to my parents. 

my parents (my Mom and 2 sisters) tried to convince her...by saying " whatever you gave till now fine leave it ...now you are pregnant and stop thinking about your parents and look after your family".

but my wife took it too personal and thought that my parents are trying to avoid her parents.

next day she call my mother and gave warning by saying "i will go to police by saying your son harassing me".

my parents were quit scared and asked me to come back here immediately.

but by that time she already complain to police by false allegations "assaulted by beating".

they arrested me under domestic violence and after 8 hours investigation they released me by saying "insufficient evidence for allegations".

then i requested her to come to India along with me (by phone and e-mail). she didn’t replay me.

finally i came to India and put everything in front of my parents. my brother tried to contact her parents but they never answered our calls.

then my brother spoke to her by asking her to come here to settle the matter.

1st  3 days she answered calls and said she is sick and as soon as she become ok she will come. then after she also stopped reply to our calls.

after 20 days i decided to send a Notice through advocate inviting her to come India to settle the matter in good way and bring our normal family life back.

till now either she or her parents not replied.........but  yesterday i spoke to her through phone 

she is very clear to come India and proceed legally 

1. she is a women

2. she is pregnant

3. she is still making so many false allegations on me and my family members

(after our marriage we only lived in India for 4 months that to she lived only 4 days with my parents)

i can feel that she is too much into my properties.

my questions

1. if she proceed legally with false allegations is still 498a possible to her?

( i already sent a invitation through advocate to her to come and live together)

2. We are 3 brothers and 2 sisters i am youngest.. we some properties (still not divided) which were completely  y my mother and father earnings ( not grandparents) and till now all are on my mother name. is she still eligible to ask for share in that?

3. now i am not working....since i came back...but i may start working soon ..in that case am i need to pay maintenance to her and our kid?

4. is there any chance to take kid responsibility by myself... i am happy to tack care.?

Please suggest me what are the options for her to proceed on me?

What can i do to prevent myself from further loss?

Waiting for replies 

Thanks in advance.

(notice attached  for some reason names hided)

Learning

1 Replies

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     11 January 2013

dnt be emotional, my wife is also pregnant and delivery is due in feb2013, rest fact of allegation is same, follow and read shonee kapoor sir's case. She will file case its sure. Dnt stay with ur parents. Do a job but avoid maint. I filed div in sep12 & she filed hma24&26 in rply with false allegation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register