LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indranil saha (lawyer)     27 March 2017

Maintenance

Sir previously i said about my divorce case .....as present situation my wife already awarded a maintenance of rs 7000 pm from lower court u/s 36 of SMA, I being dissatisfy again moved a civil revesion where i was awarded Rs 6000 pm and i am paying that til date . In this 6000 pm high court clearly break 3000 each to mother and my minor daughter . Now after 5 month she again filed a 125 Crpc against me and mentioned the High court order that she is not satisfy with 6000 rs and claimed enhance ment and as well as litigation cost . I already paid her a litigation cost of rs 15000 thousand . My querry is sir can she claim enhancement in 125 crpc as well as litigation cost where already high court decided and awarded her with 6000 pm and a litigation cost of rs 15000 . My lawyers are forcing and they said which ever is higher amount i have to pay that. My dates are nearby pls help me sir .adv indranil saha.kolkata.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : indranil saha
Sir previously i said about my divorce case .....as present situation my wife already awarded a maintenance of rs 7000 pm from lower court u/s 36 of SMA, I being dissatisfy again moved a civil revesion where i was awarded Rs 6000 pm and i am paying that til date . In this 6000 pm high court clearly break 3000 each to mother and my minor daughter . Now after 5 month she again filed a 125 Crpc against me and mentioned the High court order that she is not satisfy with 6000 rs and claimed enhance ment and as well as litigation cost . I already paid her a litigation cost of rs 15000 thousand .
My querry is sir can she claim enhancement in 125 crpc as well as litigation cost where already high court decided and awarded her with 6000 pm and a litigation cost of rs 15000 .
My lawyers are forcing and they said which ever is higher amount i have to pay that.
My dates are nearby pls help me sir
.adv indranil saha.kolkata.

Dear Querist,

Your problem has already been sufficeintly advised here

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Help-me-102312.asp

Arrange money.  You cant find solution on online legal forum to arrange money.  You need to contact financier or some bank which can lend you money.

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     28 March 2017

IN CASE OF CHAGE OF CIRCUMSTANCE WIFE CAN FILE FOR ENANCEMENT UNDER THE SAID PROVISION. ACCORDING TO ME IT JUST AND PROPER TO ONE TIME SETTELMENT 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register