Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet   21 October 2015

Maintenance

Hello Experts,

What is interim maintenace.

Can Interim maintenance be change after final order.

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Ashok   22 October 2015

Maintenance allowed during litigation is pending is interim maintenance I.e. for the time litigation is not decided finally or maintenance is not decided finally. Maintenance can be altered at any time as and when situation of the parties changes

imran   22 October 2015

hi sir,can i fit Rti for the private trust activities n what its prosissor pls ans me thankin you regards

imran   22 October 2015

hi sir,can i fit Rti for the private trust activities n what its prosissor pls ans me thankin you regards

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 October 2015

What did your tutor told? Academic query.

Vineet   25 October 2015

smiley Dr J C Vashista,

Sir,I just want to know whether interim maintenance can be change in final order.

Judge has given reference of Rachna Kathuria case in my interim order judgement . but final hearing is in the first week of december. Where me and wife has filled 340 and 91. I know that I have surpass some facts in my first affidavit and now agreed to it after my wife filled 340 and 91 (about my properties, Investment, income from other sources, moveable assest). and she also surpass the second account ( though she has revealed her true income in her first affidavit) and mostly transaction in her second account is from her salary account.( will it be perjury)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register