Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honney_1234 (HR)     17 May 2014

Maintenance

Hi Experts,

what is the ground of pay alimony or maintenance ?

Wife is a working lady and earning the same amount of salary which husband is getting. There is no child.

Please advice.......

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 May 2014

Prove it in the court by producing documentary evidences of her working and her salary , if it is quite handsome and her living status is equally be same as before dispute then the court will refuse her for any maintenance .

Thanks....

I know which company she is working but i dont have any supporting documents.. Is there any way to get the supporting documents? Whether court will instruct the company to give details like appointment letter & salary slip etc of my wife....

Please reply..

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     17 May 2014

First see what is the expectations and then take a call.

amit8 (abcdef)     17 May 2014

You could file crpc 91 ,if you know where she is working I believe that there are some judgements which say working and qualified wife is not entitled for any maintenance experts pls comment

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2014

If you are confirmed that your wife is employed in so and so company, you may put forth the facts before the court and see if she denies, you may file an application seeking court direction to summon her service/employment records including her salary details to the company authority to prove your case and get justice.

Thanks Experts...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register