Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintainance Queries...URGENT

Hi All ,

Judge told that there will be an Argument in the next session and asked me to bring our lawyer with out missing...

I have the evidences to prove that  my wife is working.Evidences are like her Bank Statements,Form 26A(Income Tax) and the Project Plan of her company where she is working which states the duration of project.

Queries :

1. Can i submit these evidences in the next session directly to the judge ?

2.I dont have trust on my lawyer to give these  to my laywer.Because my wife's lawyer and my lawyer are friends and my lawyer is expecting still Fees from me though i have paid huge amounts as agreed at the starting of my RCR and 498?

3.Iam hesitating to appoint a new laywer .Again it is an expensive deal and not sure whether it would be good to change him at this time or not?Please SUGGEST ME?

4.And Will there be any questions from the court ,how managed to bring her Bank Statements.Actually , I managed them with one of friends working in a Bank?

5.Is there any way that court can summon her to bring her Bank Statements and Employment details ?

6.If it will be a problem to submit the Bank Statement,Will Form 26 A and her Project Plans from the company is sufficient to prove that she is working  ?

7.What would be the questions that i have to face from Court/Opponent's lawyer in arguments?Also please tell me the answers for those?

8.And Will the court Order for Interim Maintaince ,though i submit her Employment Information ?

9.What cases can i file on my wife for hiding the information about her Employment and wasting the time of court , as well as mine other than the Mental trauma that iam facing now...

Iam fed up with this system(About the lawyers who collude and playing games with the lives of People,Corrupted Police) and the bl**dy Caste  System....Please HELP ME...

Learning

1 Replies

Sagar Gour (A Visitor of this Forum)     08 June 2011

If judge is saying that there will be an argument in next session then it mean your evidences has been closed, however if you want to submit any documents, you can directly give them to the judge. But if your lawyer will be there and not in your favour then he can make obstacles for you.  Beware my friends, better change your lawyers if you are sure that your lawyers is not representing yourself in proper manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register