LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laxmi Pagare   13 September 2022

Mahda property name change

My mother has updated her name from **** to **** which is her correct name. We have the gazette and the adhaar and pan card is also updated. Now we want to change the name on the property document as well. The property is well beyond 10 years and it is Mahda property...Please advice



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query