Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahil Sheth   19 May 2018

Maan hani ka dawa (harnessing ones image)

Hi Sirs/ Madams,

Just want one suggestion as to how shall I handle this matter. I am a Mumbai based Chartered Accountant and wanting your views and opinion in a particular matter. 

I stay in a cocopertive society, there is a lady in our neighbour hood and while passing by through our balcony or while standing she continuously abuses us ( My mom, Dad and me) out of no reason. We have also complained the society about her activities but no one has ever bothered to take an action. She uses severaly words publically which is actually hampering  our image publically. All the tenants are knowing that she uses such a cheap and abusive language but no one comes and speaks out. My query is Can I file a case of Maan Hani against her and what are the steps that needs to be taken in Police Station and in the Court of Law. I can support this matter with all the recordings of her voices using abusive language. I have even forwarded the recordings to the committee of our society.

Thank You in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2018

The committee seems to be unwilling to lodge any complaint and mediate.

You have the option and discretion to approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in society/criminal matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …for help and guidance.

Show the AV recordings to your counsel.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2018

Society has no powers.  She needs to be called to thana.              

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register