LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Love marriage problem - help

i am from Mumbai i have done registered marriage under special marriage law with my boy friend 3 months ago but due to problems between us now i want to get out of this marriage his parents know about our marriage but my parents do not know.

my parents have shown me a boy with whom i will get marry but before that i want to end this marriage but my bf is not ready i have told him i will not talk to you and changed my cell no. and now we are not in touch from last 1 month. he has once tried to attempt suicide by cutting his vain and he keeps calling my landline no but i dont answer also he has come to my home many times but i keep my door locked so he could not meet me my parents do not know all this.

i am very tensed and what should i do now please help me

Learning

7 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     16 August 2013

1.donot play hide and seek withyour parents......
2. discuss with your parents, his parents and then find a solution.......shortcuts are not worth in regitered marraige cases.....

NGOKC (pm)     16 August 2013

@baby marriage is not a child's play . Once done you cannnot reverse it without proper court proccedures and you require to goi through mutual consent divorce as no other form of divorce is applicable in this case. If you do another marriage it will be a fraud and you may be prosecuted for the same

(Guest)

originally posted by Baby

i am from Mumbai i have done registered marriage under special marriage law with my boy friend 3 months ago but due to problems between us now i want to get out of this marriage his parents know about our marriage but my parents do not know.

my parents have shown me a boy with whom i will get marry but before that i want to end this marriage but my bf is not ready i have told him i will not talk to you and changed my cell no. and now we are not in touch from last 1 month. he has once tried to attempt suicide by cutting his vain and he keeps calling my landline no but i dont answer also he has come to my home many times but i keep my door locked so he could not meet me my parents do not know all this.

i am very tensed and what should i do now please help me

Dear querist,

First of all I would like to appreciate your choice that you have done a love marriage through special marriage act.

But at other end I would like to state that you are a damn selfish and fattu kind of gril who marries a boy with his own choice and leave that man by her own parents choice.

Shame on you lady !

If you were not daring to hold his hand until the climax  then why you have married to him. You would have gone through arranged marriage according to your parents wish,why you have ditched him?

As per your querry,you only mentioned problem with that boy...

Now i will tell , won't you think the same problem will not occur in your arranged marraige,how sure you are that.

My dear querist, In an arranged marriage problems are more accute if it fails due to incompatability or adjustement or demand or ego whatever .....then what you will do?

Again you will come on this forum and ask the same question or you would be enhanced with enough knowledge that how to do third marriage.

As per your query you only wrote that how much he loves that he cut his vain but for whom?

For you sweet baby.....!

He came no. of time to your home....for whom?

For you sweet baby.......!

and what have you done------just shattered the door infront of his face,how brutal that was!

My dear querist, in love marriages the choice is only for two things---- do or die,no third thing.

But in your love marriage, no die before 2nd,3rd marriage.... isn't it?

A sincere advice to you just respect his feelings as he loves you more than you and Iam sure that what ever your parents will choose for you will be not replaced by his love.

Just go ahead talk to him,sort out the problems and be ready to face consequences by holding each others hand.

If again he do the same mistakes and reapetedly hurts you intensionaly,then leave him and think for your best,but now as per your query and the way you have asked only demands you to accept your love marriage.

regards,

A sufferer...

(Guest)

no i dont want this marriage and want to marry as per my parents wish.

what if he does suicide and dies will i be responsible for that

i am very much tensed bcz of his suicide threats

NGOKC (pm)     16 August 2013

@baby won't go into criticism as I do not know background of your issue . Young kids make impulsive decisions without realising the implications

1) You do not want marriage-

Fine but marriages cannot be reversed easily as much as  some of us may want to . Talk to your parents have a joint meeting with his parents and arrive a mutually acceptable solution . There is no other way  except Divorcee by mutual consent  for you

2)  Suicide- yes you and your family will be legally guilty of driving him to divorce as per Indian laws, hence you must not delay this discussion further.

Face up to problems

(Guest)

originally posted by Baby

no i dont want this marriage and want to marry as per my parents wish.

what if he does suicide and dies will i be responsible for that

i am very much tensed bcz of his suicide threats

It's very risky paradigm of your case,

but Iam surprised how you have married him if he had sucidal tendency prior to your marriage?

In love marriage it's common tendency if one gets hurted and other one is not listening to him/her.

by the way,he is your love ----why don't you go and tell him that don't do this as Iam not going anywhere,as i love you too,but Iam tensed that how to convince my parents as they are not listening.

better ask this question to him?

if he will be a real lover of you then definately he will sort out your problem rather thanjust cutting his vain and crying like a hell...

but what made you to go against him,as he would be not of freak mind prior to marriage that's why you married him.

now what's wrong in your marriage instead of unacceptance of your parents , what else?

so,that we could give you the right suggestion to come out from this tension....

gd dy (gd dy)     16 August 2013

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=86469&offset=1

hello,

sympathy with ur tragedy.
fail to understand wht make u change ur no. where one can simply ignore unwanted call. it is not tht ur parent make u to change.
besides, u mention tht he still visit ur hme mny times & u keep ur door locked.gud. bt hw do u knw ?? do u want to say tht whenever he come, he informs u.

no one can give u guidance hw to stop anyone, who stays away, from cutting own vein.
so whts ur intention to convey this fact in the forum tht inspite of all this he is still made after u to tht extent. ok. fine.

assume tht u must knw his madness love & affection towards u and may b  this quality u appreciate most.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register