Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bala   01 November 2015

Lost xerox copy of property documents

Hi All,

my mother lost xerox copy(photocopy) of property documents. she is scared .please help me what is the risk in this..

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 November 2015

Dont worry.nothing will happen.if yousre still worried apply for encumberance

bala   01 November 2015

Thanks sir for the reply.one year back actually she gave xerox copy (not originals) to my father in law for checking encumberance.now me and my wife got separated and applied for divorce. thats why she is concerned

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 November 2015

• Copies of registered documents can be obtained from Sub Registrar Offices or Mee Seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states. 
  • Duly filled in Application form for certified copy shall be submitted.
  • Details of Registered document Number and Sub Registrar Office shall be mentioned accurately to get correct Certified Copy.
  • Documents registered post 1999 are easy to get since all these are available in digital form.
  • Documents registered prior 1999 are in the books, and have to be photographed or handwritten, therefore, take a day or two to supply to the applicants.
  •  

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     03 November 2015

There is every possibility of misuse of the documents. There are several cases where property was sold on the basis of xerox copies. Better issue paper notification cautioning the public.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     03 November 2015

such incident happened in my client's case. She gave xerox copies of documents to an agent for verification purpose. The agent created persons and documents and sold the plot without the knowledge of my client.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     03 November 2015

Dont worry Mr. Bala, every document registered is in the records of the revenue department. You can find those documents in the jurisdiction of the office of the Sub-registrar where the docuement is registered. You can apply for the certified copy of the same document. and the certified copy of the document shall be treated as a original one. And this process will take hardly a week.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

www.juryconn.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register