Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhusen8 (MD)     09 May 2011

LOST LAND REGISTRATION PAPERS

DEAR FORUM MEMBERS

We have six acres of agriculture land in our home town , it was bought in 1949 , 1956 respectively
,we have given the land for lease  to our relatives and they have been cultivating the land since than

we never went to our home town all these days untill two years back , out of this 6 acres 1.4 acres ia assignment land which is in our cultivation , 

my father lost original registration papers for other  1.5 acre which is normal registered land  , now when we went to check the land today after we stopped our land lease people to stop woring in our land
, records were changed in adangal book and people there said that we had only 76 cents of land in that area while the person who was doing our land gave us the exact boundaries

when we questioned the  VRO he said that we don't have any land, as records were changed ,

i have applied for EC  to find out wat are the changes made in the adangal book

when i met the MRO he said that we will not get certified copy of our registration papers as they are done in 1956 and 1949 , i told him that according to RTI I HAVE TO GET ALL THE COPIES you can't deny that , but he threatened us to do wat ever we want

Wat are the options to get the lost registration papers of our land , and how can people change the adangal records with out any proper record maintance

is there any action that we can take against the MRO

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register