Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Loot by Price raise for Congress since none in opposition

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@Kushan Vyas.: I'm not on twitter but I'm on facebook. Send me a link to your profile via IM whenever you get a chance. thank you

1 Like

(Guest)

Uma ji, I am under severe attack of cold since was on 5 days tour to Nagpur-Warora-Pachmadhi Hills and there were different tempatature and water. One whole day was under water 5-6 hours in a hill-rain fall and next day entire was biking on hills. I want to give you here a detailed reply but not in mood due to cold attack.

Right now I have a suggestion for you that you can join at Pune to "SURAJYA SANGHARSH SAMITI" Anna Hajare, Arvind Kejrival are founder members.  You can directly contact to Mr. Vijay Kumbar, President. His Cell No.9923299199.    They are honestly dedicated people and you will find satisfaction for social work and to fight with corruption.  Being a part of an organisation you will not become lonely since corrupt people are ever united.

Though I do not believe in fasting style of agitation and morcha etc. as we believe in direct action and we don't like to come out in media and our working is like slow & solid poison.  Ham propaganda me naheen result orientation me believe karte hain and our target is clear just ready to shoot at site.  See, corruption is not that it can be removed some day BUT we have to treat every bite by bite and the process should be continued.

I will explain you DRF working if you communicate in confident channels through email.  Our email id is with my profile here.

contiued... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register