Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Loot by Price raise for Congress since none in opposition

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :seshadri vikrala
" my example in the case of "Safety and security of rail passengers and their belongings", and "Law and Order Powers under IPC,etc for the Railway Protection Force"' I was sending articles since about 1980s and sent to almost all for publication/reading/action from their side; see Articles on these subject published in "Indian Railways" Monthly Magazine issues of July,2006, and July2007;But, still, even on date the Government has not taken any step to formulate any thing on the views expressed by the Honourable (Former)President of India in May,2006 about making a Uniformed Single Unitary Police Force of Indian Railways, but even on date the suffer is the rail passenger; do not leave any matter till you succeed is my motto. "

Sheshari ji, one Hindi quote;

"Yadi KAHAANI vaisi khatm naa hui ho jaisi tum chahte ho to samzo kahaani abhi baaki hai".

"Rassi aawat jaat ke SIL par padat Nishaan".

My favorite quote which we ever use in DRF;

"Murga naheen bolega to kya sooraj naheen niklega??? ZAROOR NIKLEGA".

akash kapoor (*************)     17 May 2011

see firstly i must object to the statement you made that any one can do llb, its an esteemed profession. Secondly running a government is not easy. Its hard to conrol a population such big and to control the democracy. THe country is run by officials and not the government directly. The power is in the hand of people and people select what they want. If the selected congress they see what it is doing. India is rising . see the stats. We are developing. Just see how much we improved in the 10 years.

(Guest)

That was the only honest man in Congress the then Prime Miniser Mr. Rajiv Gandhi who considered that 85% money gone in the pocket of Politicians (Top to Local), Public Servants (Top to Bottom) and Dalaals and only 15% money is used for the work.

So the progress is 15% and 85% is corruption. SO IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT PUBIC IS BEING LOOTED.

THIS 85% MONEY SHOULD BE RECOVERED BY AUCTION OF THEIR PROPERTY AND SHOULD BE DEPOSITED IN PUBLIC FUND SO PRICE CAN BE REDUCED 85%.

WHO CAN DENY THIS?

SINCE THE CONGRESS REMAINED MOST OF TIME IN POWER IN CENTRE SO INDIA'S PROGRESS IS BACKWARD 85%.  THEY SHOULD BE HANGED FOR THIS ANTI-NATIONAL MISCONDUCT. 

(Guest)

1,21,00,00,000 Population in India and out of them 3% (3,63,00,000) are public servants but  the are receiving 30% money out of total public fund besides 47,00,00,000 people are below poverty line.

Why should public pay tex and indirectly through price rise to pay this FREE SALARY WITHOUT ACCOUNTABLE PUBLIC SERVICE??? It is going on since it is a nexus of Politician Dalaals and public servants who do loot of public money so the shelter is given by politicians to public servants.

Those law learneds who can catch their neck by law they are also induldged in loot of people.

I SEE A WAY OUT IF THE CONSITUTION AND LAW WILL BE INCLUDED IN SYLLABUS AS A COMPULSORY SUBJECT FROM PRIMARY EDUCATION UPTO GRADUATION SINCE AS A CITIZEN EVERY CITIZEN SHOULD BE WELL AWARE OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND INDIAN LAW.

(Guest)

Politicians and public servants (including administration and judiciary) are also come from our society. It is our 85% society is corrupt which either directly involved in corruption or indirectly support to it by way of keeping quite and don't raise voice & action against corrupt peoples.

see here; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     17 May 2011

"...We are lucky to have (Indian) Prime Minister (Manmohan) Singh who has taken personal risk along the Pakistani-Indian border to make sure that there's no provocation...But it's a sensitive time because another attack from Pakistan on India then it will be hard-pressed to contain a reaction that would greatly destabilise the region,..." former US National Security Advisor, Gen (retd) James Jones, said.One shall be proud of the PM actions on international level. But the same trend should be continued in the States where the SCAMS,white collar crimes,corruption, and the like are going on; this can not be with out the active and covert permission and participation of the Bureaucratic heads from within in the department; take the case of the Home Guards Scam in the Andhra Pradesh Police System;What is the use by taking action on some scape goats-like subordinate staff,leaving the in charges;it is just like eating the flesh of others and leaving the bones; :lol: :evil: When we are not in a position to control and command on the working of our 'HOME'-'GUARDS'- then where shall we stand for the Private security Guards sent to work by the Contractors and the Out Agency Services?PRIVATE Industrial security system And services(Even the Railways, is found to be engaging such Agencies for security purposes and deploying in Railway’s Establishments, Administrative buildings, etc..);--“The Private Security is ‘Five times the police force’ strength in the State of Andhra Pradesh alone…Is there any State who are following the provisions laid down in --“The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005”? In this Act, there are several laid down Rules and regulations about the recruitment, training, registration of the Firms/Companies dealing with the Private Security Systems. In the present context of safety and security and keeping in view of infiltrations and the sort, Naxalite, or other types of Terrorism acts, HIRING AND NOT RECRUITMENT OR APPOINTMENT, is found to be like adding fuel to the fire, which is by encouraging the Private Security Agencies to infiltrate into the Governmental Bodies like the Para Military Forces. It is very much essential to have a proper and strict Regulatory Body to control and have command on the ‘five times the police force’ strength in the State of Andhra Pradesh alone... (The Hindu dated 13th Jan, 2011, Hyderabad edition Hiring is some thing else to recruitment; does the word Para Military Forces also include Railway Protection Force also? Hiring (the services of) 20,000 women through Contract/Out sourcing is nothing but encouraging all types of corrupt practices; to be specific even for MEN, as of now, is there any Private Security Services Agency which is wholly and in all respects following the norms and provisions contained in the --“The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005”, on the matter and that the State Governments has to take appropriate action to implement the same in stricto sense. In this Act, there are several laid down Rules and regulations about the recruitment, training, registration of the Firms/Companies dealing with the Private Security Systems. Is there any Regulatory Authority to look into this aspect in any State; Just passing the Law does not itself bypass the Center's expressly with some responsibility; it shall endure to see that it is implemented in Toto; like "Justice delayed is Justice denied; What is that if Judgment is pronounced after 20 Years of sufferings, is an example; as it is now, the vision of former President of India's expectations on RPF and GRP in the Indian Railways for forming One and single Force (May,2006) is as is where is position; We may be going to add the bad to the worst if its thinking is for Hiring only; I would like to mention as to how the GRP and RPF are working on the Railway System by quoting a sentence, “Nothing can be farther from the truth. In essence while the soil is ruined on the one hand by excessive chemicals the input ratio on the farm increases every season. The farmer is caught in a vicious cycle”—‘Slow Death: SURYA, March, 1989’. Only some Miracle shall save the Country from the on going corrupt practices, white collar crimes,Black money, Hawala money transfers one country to the other, and the like.. Pray the GOD..to help India to become the NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD WITH ITS PRESENT SOURCES,BUT WITH HONESTY AND SINCERITY IN THE WORKING FIELD WHAT SO EVER, YOU MAY WORKING FOR..

(Guest)

Great concern Mr. Seshadri.

Here as an example of initiative in the matter, DRF has initiated into the matter of enforcement of private security agencies in Government premises / public service. Here in Mumbai in the office of MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Develpoment Authority) private seurity agency has been hired and the security guards restricts to citizen from approaching inside the office for their work. It is somekind GUNDAS appointed to protected corrupt office activities.

WE ARE EXAMINING THIS MATTER AND IF SOMETHING FOUND AGAINST PUBLIC INTEREST THEY WILL BE REMOVED.

AS SUCH, THANKS FOR ABOVE INFORMATION.   

(Guest)

@Hema: Excellent observations. I have been quite an enthusiastic participant in the India Against Corruption movement, and I have come to similar realizations.
what is missing in your post is an analysis of how developed countries have created more transparent governments.

1 Like

(Guest)

What do you people think about Baba Ramdev's movement?

(Guest)

Here are the facts of “BABA” Ramdeo and his BHAGWA Brigade’s movement, they want corruption should be alined with as RAMRAJ like women should be treated as Devdasi.. justifying cutting the nose of Shoorpankha.. Rape of wife of August Rishi.. Ahilya’s so called UDDHAR BY TOUCHING FEETS BY A SO CALLED SUPER MEN “RAM” etc…. THIS IS MORE HARMFUL THAN THE PRESENT DEMOCRATIC SET UP… SO BE AWARE OF THIS BHAGWA BRIGADE;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ramdeo-Baba-playing-defensive-be-offensive-baba--32698.asp

RAM AUR KRISHNA KAREN SO “LEELA”…

AUR HAM KAREN SO “PAAP”….

DOUBLE STANDARD… HAHAHA…….

IF IPC IMPOSED ON THE CRIMES DONE DURING SO CALLED “RAMRAJ” AND “KRISHNARAJ”.. BOTH THE RAM AND KRISHNA WILL BE BOOKED FOR LIFETIME IMPRISONMENT FOR CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN AND UNDER ATROCITY FOR CRIMES AGAINST DALITS…

AND RAMDEO "SO CALLED BABA" IS PROPAGATING USTIFYING THEIR CRIMES SO HE SHOULD ALSO BE BOOKED RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ram Samudre: I want to do something against corruption and I have realized that one has to take part in rallies and events to create a strong movement (everything cannot be done online - except the part about creating awareness.) India Against Corruption is a weak organization in Pune, where I am. If I had been in Delhi or Mumbai it would have been different.

If I do not join hands with others, I will not be able to do much alone. sadly I do not have much knowledge about such organizations. You tell me how I can support the anti-corruption movement. Sab mein kuch na kuch burai hai...but I want to join this cause. I cannot let Anna Hazare die while I sit comfortably in my house.
I know there are many causes, some which are more critical than anti-corruption cause. But this is the cause I feel about. I am not a 'desh premi'. Since 2000, I have worked online with Americans and I feel more gratitude towards them. Is desh se mujhe koi khaas lagav nahi. But I want to be part of the solution and not a part of the problem. I want to be a doer not a complainer.

(Guest)

@Uma

Its a good thing that someone is joining in anna hazare movement.And i am happy to see this person online.You have a patriotism.

Chalo isi bahne aapke bare me thodi jankari to  mili

Many person are from delhi or mumbai but they dont interested in these movement and you are from pune where India Against Corruption is a weak organization .:(

But dont worry in future you will contribute in rallies and events to create a strong movement  as todays environment is such that in future all must have to join these type of movement.

Did you remember egypt movement in  twitter or facebook?

You can also protest by twiting or giving comments in facebook And at that time not to forget to add me as a friends(including  me and ram samudra in facebook or twitter) to know what you think about indian politics.:P

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 May 2011

RAM JI,

AGREED WITH YOU.

THANKS.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Uma
"

Ram Samudre: I want to do something against corruption and I have realized that one has to take part in rallies and events to create a strong movement (everything cannot be done online - except the part about creating awareness.)

India Against Corruption is a weak organization in Pune, where I am. If I had been in Delhi or Mumbai it would have been different.  If I do not join hands with others, I will not be able to do much alone. sadly I do not have much knowledge about such organizations. You tell me how I can support the anti-corruption movement. Sab mein kuch na kuch burai hai...but I want to join this cause. I cannot let Anna Hazare die while I sit comfortably in my house.

I know there are many causes, some which are more critical than anti-corruption cause. But this is the cause I feel about. I am not a 'desh premi'. Since 2000, I have worked online with Americans and I feel more gratitude towards them. Is desh se mujhe koi khaas lagav nahi. But I want to be part of the solution and not a part of the problem. I want to be a doer not a complainer.

"

Uma ji, I was expecting such post from you and this is not only your query but your voice is of every commonman.  This is the most confused query from many but it should not come from a person like you.

This is something like; "Raat bhar Ramayan padhaai aur subah poochha ki Ram aur Sita koun the to jawaab mila SHAAYAD BHAAI-BAHIN THE".

I will reply this tonight, till then a She'r for you;

IS SAADGI PE KOUN NAA MAR JAAYE AYE KHUDA !!..

LADTE HAIN AUR HAATH ME TALWAAR BHI NAHEEN !!!....... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register